⋆⋅ working place of our dreams ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"It's our first day of work. We succeeded in getting employed." Jay scratched his eye. Jungwon, Vi and Sunghoon found his statement rather funny.

"Woah it says VIP on the floor." Jungwon was amazed when the car parked on the space which had the letters 'VIP' on it. "Feels good to be Important just for once." Vi joked as she put her mask on. "You weren't important? Sucks to be you." Sunghoon teased. "Sucks to be a penguin too, right?" Vi fired back.

"We haven't officially worked yet and i could tell that the both of you are going to be fired already." Jay said and climbed out of the car and followed after Sunghoon. Vi looped her arms around Jungwon's as they both walked to the building, the other members trailing behind.

They were given self cams and Jungwon and Vi had the same shots because well, they were walking together. Vi gasped when she entered a familiar looking place. The artist lounge. She only saw this place on Vlives and an unfamiliar magical feeling rushed through her veins. It all felt unreal. For a while she was just watching this place and now she's here?!

They stared at the wall which had BTS and TXT's album covers attached to it. And they wondered if their own album will be attached their soon too. It would be amazing.

Adding more to their amazement, they entered the practice room the Global idol, BTS used. And Vi was stuck wondering if it was dream or reality. If it was a dream, she didn't want to wake up. If it was reality, she didn't want it to end. The staff then showed them the blinds that covers the mirror. "For filming simple entertainment videos or dance practices." He informed.

"When filming without looking at the mirror." Jungwon kindly explained further. "That's true, the blinds are always down during dance practices." Vi said what she knew the blinds were for.

"Woah look at this..." Jake was pointing at something. "J-hope sunbaenim is here." He said and Vi started making his way to him, her fan girl phase was showing and she didn't know. "All the sweat and that, you know."

"You can feel the years of experience here." Jake added. They didn't have to say it out loud, it was obvious that they were fascinated at the traces of their seniors.

"Are we really going to work here?" Vi asked curiously.

"Where else would we work? Don't tell us you'd rather be on a different company." Heeseung said as he put an arm over her shoulder. "Nope. I'm good. This is the working place of my dreams after all."

It was true. All those years of dreaming about being an idol under BigHit entertainment never left her. She always wanted to be here not because of the famous groups that were under here, but because she felt it in her heart. Maybe that was why she is in ENHYPEN, she was destined to be here.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Incorrect quotes

Vi: Sunghoon-ah, i love your eyes!

Sunghoon: Oh, really?

Vi: Yeah, whenever i look into your eyes i see something beautiful.

Sunghoon: *blushes*

Vi: my reflection!

Sunghoon:

Vi: did you buy eggs like i asked?

Jay: Even better!

Sunghoon: *holding up a chicken* here!

Jake: her name is Kyle.

Vi: there's only one way to decide...rock, paper, scissors!

Jungwon: *scissors*

Vi: *rock*

Jungwon: oh no, i lost :(

Vi:

Jungwon: :(

Vi: no no no, you won! This rock is soft!!