⋆⋅ dawn ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Vi sat next to Ni-Ki, they were both covered by a blanket to protect themselves from the cold air early morning has brought. They still felt cold even though they were inside the bus.

The bus parked somewhere they couldn't make up where. They couldn't tell what was outside the windows, that's how dark it was.

"I didn't know it would be this dark." Jungwon said what the others were also thinking about. "Exactly." Vi agreed.

"You'd still agree either way, your a morning person and you love the dark." Heeseung said. Somewhat proud of telling them something he knew about her, as if he was the one who knew all along.

They didn't say it out loud, but everyone felt strange towards everything. Like the way they are going to shoot their first album cover right now.

"That looks so soft." Jungwon said out of nowhere. Vi turned to look at him before following his gaze as it landed on the boom mic covered with a windjammer. "Jungwonie is softer than that." Vi said in a cute tone. If the boys didn't love and admire her, they would have been scowling, but they did exactly the opposite they were grinning from ear to ear. "It looks like a feather duster." Jake waved his hand side to side, imitating a feather duster.

"Can i borrow your phone, noona?" Ni-Ki asked, completely bored of waiting. Vi handed him her phone swiftly. "I wonder, Vi, if we asked like that would you hand it?" Jay motioned towards the rest of the members who waited in anticipation. "To Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-Ki yes." She simply said and covered her whole shivering body with a blanket, completely hiding herself from them. A few minutes later Vi felt her eyelids getting heavy and herself, weak. But that was the moment when Sunoo asked.

"Can i borrow your phone then?" Sunoo asked from infront of Vi and Ni-Ki. When Vi turned her head to Ni-Ki, he was shocked that he was already asleep, he was holding her phone, and was watching her dancing videos. Slowly grabbing the phone from him, she handed it to Sunoo who took a picture of something written on the window. She pushed Niki's head on her shoulder, she rested her head above his, ready to fall asleep too. But the Jealous eldest' just wouldn't leave her unbothered.

Sunoo returned her phone and when she opened her gallery, the picture taken was of Sunoo, Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Vi's name written on the foggy windows of the bus.

"How about we read through today's concept." Heeseung announced and they all grabbed their phones which saved the facts and everything they should know about their concept. They finished a last review about it.

When the sun started rising the members were called out of the bus. Just when they got out did the realize they were on a summit. Oreum's summit. The view from up there was breathtaking itself.

And the set was located on a far-reaching ridge. Members were called one by one for their solo shots, and while that member did poses, the others were roaming around or just watching that member. It was the perfect weather and time for their concept.

It was even a chillier morning because they were in the mountains. But, they were being kept warm with the blankets, and for Vi, it was Jake's hug that was keeping her warm. Vi hugged him over his shoulder, his arms around her waist as his head was on the crook of her neck. They stayed like that while spinning in circles in slow motion. "My baby, my baby, my baby." He went on with everyone step they took, Vi couldn't bicker with him to stop, she loved the way her heart beat with every word, it was an oddly beautiful feeling she never felt before.