⋆⋅ sleeping angels ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

The next day, Vi couldn't still hold the excitement of using everything her brother bought for her. She brought one of the switches and played with Ni-Ki in the artist lounge while they waited for their time for dance practice. They were playing Splatoon and were having so much fun.

While they played, Jake and Sunoo took selca's beside them. "I'll try copying her facial expressions." Jake said. That meant that they were letting out cute expressions of course. "This is fraud." Jake whined as they monitored the pictures. And the two of them just ended up bickering. Jay even imitated Sunoo's: "I'm just good at taking selfies." Swaying his head left to right hardly on the process, his blond undercut swaying along with it.

"Yes!" Ni-Ki joyed as he won over Vi. They played further as little by little their noises died down as they both fell asleep next to each other on the couch, hands holding their knees. "Wait, i need to take a picture of this." Sunoo whispered. He took a couple of pictures from different angles.

When Jake and Sunoo left to go looking for food, Jay stood up from hus position and moved closer to Violette who was deeply sleeping. He slowly moved her body to face him and he put her head on his chest as he hummed to her. He took off her mask so that she could breathe freely. He stared down at her, admiring her facial features as his pinky finger traced her brows, down to her eye lids, to her nose, her ear and her lips, stopping at her chin and slightly lifting it up so he could have a better look at her.

Suddenly, she moved her head upwards to his shoulder, squinted her eyes as she opened them, then nuzzled closer to his neck. His breath hitched as he felt her hot breath on his neck. Blushing and smiling, he laid his head on hers and pulled her body along with him as he leaned on the back of the couch.

A few minutes of wondering about her and then he drifted off to dreamland where he hoped he'd meet her.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

I

ncorrect quotes

Vi: I slept for almost 12 hours but I might still be tired so lets go for 12 more just incase.

Jay: Person A, that's a coma.

Vi: Sounds festive.

Vi: I really like this whole ‘good guy, bad guy’ thing you guys have going on.

Sunghoon: It’s not an act, it’s just that I’m mean and Person C isn’t

Jay: If you had to choose between Jake and all the money I have in my wallet, which would you choose?

Jake: That depends, how much money are we taking about?

Vi: Jake!

Jay: 63 cents.

Jake: I'll take the money.

Person B: Jake!!!

Short chapter but i wanted a page between Jay and Vi saurr. . .

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE SHIP?