⋆⋅ Jongseong aegyo era ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

After their 'snacks', they headed back to the practice room altogether and started warming up for their Chamber 5 choreo.

To Vi's amazement, Ni-Ki and Jay perfectly performed the choreography after just 2 hours of practice. Even though it was a cute concept, they danced intensely and at full power. The facial expressions should do the carrying of the concept.

Their intense dancing led them to sweat, a lot. Vi felt some water drip down her body, but most especially, her face and neck. She collapsed on the floor, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to inhale some air back in her exhausted body.

Her lips were slightly parted to make the air go inside faster. "WHO IS HOT WHEN SHE'S SWEATING!?" Jay started a chant Vi didn't know about. She was scared by his sudden loud banging voice that echoed around the room that she sat up abruptly, her hands on her chest as she calmed her heart down. "Y/N VIOLETTE!" The rest of them yelled to the tune of the SpongeBob opening song. "I hate y'all." She muttered under her breath through greeted teeth and threw Jake's nearby cap towards their circle. It was obviously planned.

"Okay, give her a break guys. She's already tired of raising you seven devil kids. Now drink the Gatorade and then we'll resume practice." Director Doobu said after his chuckles ended at the way Vi's rest got cut off because of the seven devils.

They all formed a circle around the tired girl, Jungwon with the bottle of Gatorade and plastic cups. Each of them held one as Jungwon filled it for them. "Hhhai, I'm so tired." Vi sighed as she leaned herself against Heeseung, who didn't bother and complain. "It's Chuseok today." Sunghoon reminded them. And still, they were practicing on a holiday.

Preparing for debut was tough, but the toughest thing would be giving up on it. Obviously it was tiring, but seeing and experiencing everything that has gotten in the way until they reached this spot, they didn't want to comeback. They have been through the trainee life, now, they have to face the idol life that they been trying to pursue.

"Have you ever spent Chuseok?" Jungwon turned to the only girl in their group, who also happens to have four races. "Never left it out on the calendar." She shrugged. Having four races meant having a lot of holidays on the calendar, and Vi grew up with it as a tradition, to spend every holiday and special days of each race.

"What does it feel like to have four races?" Ni-Ki, who still has a lot of curiosity, asked. Vi thought about the perfect silly answer. "Difficult, actually. You don't know what kind of blood is pumping out of your heart. The British Blood, The French Blood, The Korean Blood or the Japanese Blood." She joked, and they all cackled in laughter, as well as Director Doobu and the Choreographer, who were also having a rest.

After their ten minute break, they decided to record their dance performance to monitor it right after if ever there were needs to correct something. After being fueled up by their rest and Gatorade, they danced to full power again. Director Doobu recorded them.

The dance ended and so was the recording. The enhypen members, who were covered in sweats again, gathered around the director to monitor. "Your all good dancers." He said after the video finished.

"And generally, your facial expressions are too serious. Try to look more cute and relaxed as you perform, this is a cute concept after all so you have to really portray that to capture the audiences eye." Doobu said and they all listened, sticking his advice to their heads. "Good job today." He added and they thanked Him and the Choreographer as well as their efforts and hard work for the day of supervising them too.

When the two left, Vi and Sunoo danced slowly together again and decided on facial expressions on a certain line or move. "Jay you should learn this." Vi said as she watched him through the mirror. He shuddered. "You cannot ignore it Jay, there will be concept like this in the future and you have to do it." She teasingly smiled.

"That would be my days of doom." He said before chugging down water in his throat.

"I call it Jongseong aegyo era."

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

(Them looking at her after shouting be like)