⋆⋅ Special Guest ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Okay guys, take a break." Their dance instructor said and left the practice room.

They were all sprawled out on the floor, breathing heavily as they have been practicing non stop for the past two hours of their choreography for drunk-dazed, and it was undeniable that this was harder than given-taken.

Despite that, they were working hard and are improving day by day. Heeseung crawled towards Vi who had her eyes closed which suddenly opened when he moved her head and placed it on top of his lap. He propped himself up with one arm behind so he was leaning a little while the other was stroking her hair that was wet from sweat.

"Should we order something?" She asked, tuning up her voice so that everyone could hear. "I'm craving for cheese tteokbokki." She said and grabbed her phone from the pocket of her cargo pants. "What do you want?" She looked up at Heeseung, scratching his chin too. "That too." He replied with a smile, loving the way she was scratching his chin.

"I'll just get coffee and some dessert at the café." Sunoo said, standing up along the process. The rest of them started getting up too. They ended up going with Sunoo, and Vi and Heeseung were left alone in the middle of the practice room.

"I can't believe were already in our second album, time does fly fast." Vi chuckled, her eyes closed. "Well it is surreal. But this should be the greatest surreal thing to ever happen to me." Heeseung said in a soft voice, still stroking her hair.

Vi chuckled again and then helped herself up. "I need to go take a bath." She said and patted his head. "You should go with the guys for now so you won't be alone here." She added and waited for Heeseung by the door. They left together and went separate ways when Heeseung caught up with the boys and Vi headed for the artist lounge where her bag was.

She was singing to Taylor Swifts Lover with that angelic voice of hers when she opened the door. Only when she closed it did she realize she wasn't alone in the room, Tomorrow X Together was there, staring with big eyes at her. And to her dismay, they were on V live. "Omo, I'm so sorry, I didn't know." She was whispering, her eyes big in panic.

Beomgyu chuckled and said, "It's okay now hahaha our Moa's heard you. Do you want to say hi?" He politely asked.

"Will that be okay?" The rookie asked shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"It's more than okay, our fans are wondering about you here in the comment section." Huening Kai was scrolling on the screen with a smile.

"Don't worry, our fans are fans of your group too!" Soobin said, motioning for her to come over with a welcoming smile. "Everyone, we have a special guest here, Please welcome her."

Vi appeared on screen shyly and the comments were firing up. "Hello everyone, It's Violette Moon from Enhypen here." She introduced herself politely to the fans of TXT. The boys clapped and she relaxed a bit.

"Here sit down." Taehyun stood up and sat on the floor with Soobin and Beomgyu so she could sit on the couch. "Ah no, it's okay, I was just gonna get my bag." She said, motioning for the bag behind Yeonjun. "Aish hyung, you're so careless, you sat on her bag." Taehyun slapped Yeonjuns knee, with a knowing smile plastered on his lips.

"I'm sorry." Yeonjun scratched his head awkwardly and passed her her bag. His hand brushed against hers softly, making him flustered a little that his cheeks were burning. He knew he was blushing but he hoped it wasn't obvious. "It's okay. Thank you." She said. "I need to leave now. Thank you Moa's, it's nice meeting you. See you around Sunbaenims." She waved to the camera as well as the members as they waved back and said bye. The silence when she left was quite funny as they were all observing their eldest through the screen, he was staring without blinking.

"Our fans love her." Soobin said, smiling as he read the comments. Who wouldn't love her?

"How pretty is she in person?" Beomgyu reads a comment. "If you ask we answer. No shipping please cause you were the one who asked anyway. We'll be honest. She is very pretty in person." He says with a straight face.

"Vi-shi looks like an unrealistic person in person. She has pretty facial features that go well together." Soobin added, feeding himself a scoop of ice cream afterward.

"The first time we met her was in the filming of the last episode of the survival show. Even from afar, you can really tell because she stands out." Taehyun said, clasping his hands together.

No one ever denied this girls beauty. If you see her for the first time, you wouldn't believe if she is real. The way her facial features go along together makes her stand out when it comes to visuals and if someone ever denies that, that person is blind (as Sunoo said).

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Imagine getting praised like that (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)