⋆⋅ i miss this ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Vi entered the practice room lazily, with Heeseung's hand on the little exposed skin of her back. She just woke up from a sweet nap to find her head on Jay's shoulder, and she wanted nothing more than that, but knowing how idol life works, she had to force herself to wake up. She envied Jay who was still sleeping though, his practice with Ni-Ki and Sunoo for flicker choreo that they didn't know doesn't start after Vi and Hee's practice.

"Since you two already know the choreo for flicker, we won't be practicing that. Instead, I've prepared something that will show whether or not your a good duo for future purposes." Their instructor said and played the song "Youth" by Troye Sivan. "Were going to copy J-hope and his partners dance on their love yourself highlight reel." She announced and made her way to the center of the room followed by Hee and Vi positioned on either side.

"Were going one by one so Y/n first." She said and Heeseung went to sit on a corner. He watched as Vi followed the orders and how she can memorize a choreography for an unbelievable amount of time. She asked the instructor if she could dance to it alone now and the instructor played the music for her. He was awed at how smooth but attractive she moves, her footwork was amazing and he wondered how she did that in just a short matter of time that she practiced. The way she moved her hips to one particular move made him gulp his saliva. Him and the instructor clapped for the girl who was relieved and satisfied of herself too.

"You can take a rest now. Heeseung-shi it's your turn." He got up from his position on the floor, grabbing Vi's water bottle along with him and opened it for her who was coming towards him. "Your a legend, you know that?" He said in a low voice as he swiftly handed her the water bottle. She took a seat on the floor, a smirk on her face before drinking. It was her turn to watch Heeseung.

While sitting there, she noticed that this would be their first dance together as band mates. She remembered dancing with him a lot during their trainee days and on I-LAND, but this time they will dance together as idols, and magically, it felt more comfortable. It went without saying that she missed this.

While he learned the choreo, Vi couldn't help but admire him just like what he did with her. Call her an idiot because she was literally smiling the whole time, but the reason behind it was enough to ignore people who would call her that. When he finished, she walked towards him, a towel in hand and his water bottle in the other, a smirking smile on her face.

He held the water bottle in his hand, opened it while maintaining eye contact with her, he only didn't when he drank, but went back to her eyes again which he always found very mesmerizing. "You look very handsome when your sweating, you know that?" She remarked with the same tone as his earlier. She dabbed the towel on his sweaty face as he maintained his eyes on her. "If so, then why are you wiping it?" He smirked. She threw the towel on his face and got ready in position.

"It's definitely okay to make mistakes, it is very understandable. We will correct it if there's any." The instructor said and when Heeseung and Vi got in position, she played the music.

It was like old times and it felt like nothing has changed when they danced together. They smiled at each other through the mirror as they both knew what the other was thinking about. Possibly reminiscing memories during their trainee days that they spent together in their heads while dancing.

When Vi did a move where she puts her palm under his chin to turn his head to her direction, Heeseung leaned his face just too close from what J-hope did, with a smile on his sweaty face, he whispered: "i missed this." And they danced the rest of the choreography with their cheeks heating up and their hearts pounding.