⋆⋅ Voice of an Angel ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

The day of their song recording for their Border: Carnival album has finally come, and they were doing it one by one while the others waited outside the recording room, exercising their lungs.

"La la la la." Vi was walking back and forth the room, holding a pen and paper with the lyrics in her hand. As she sung, she was swaying the pen along with her tune. "You know you're really cute when you exercise your voice." Jay said, laughing a little. The other boys, Sunghoon, Jake, Ni-ki, Sunoo, Heeseung, couldn't agree more.

"You know she's a perfectionist." Heeseung added, looking up from the paper he was scanning. "Fevers lyrics is definitely... something." He tilted his head and smirked.

"Right?" Jake sat up straight from his lazy position. "Engenes will definitely go CRAZZYYY over this."

A few minutes later, Jungwons recording time has finished and he got out calling for Vi who was next in line for recording her lines. "Best of luck Babyyyy!!!" Jake cheered for  their only girl.

"You're gonna do great!" Sunghoon sent her a thumbs up before she finally entered the recording room where the only thing standing there was a mic, and over the other side was a glass window and on the other side was their producer, monitoring.

"Hello." She waved lightly and she was greeted back by a cheerful smile and wave. She put on the headphones where she could hear their producer giving her advices and what to do. She was nodding and listening carefully as she sucked all of that knowledge into her mind before the recording officially began.

The first song she was going to record was the title track, Drunk-dazed wherein she has the pre-chorus part.

"Sasil museowo nan
Chulleongineun jansok i chwihan segye
Geu kkeuten mogi taneun nae mam
But I just wanna stay"

While she sang, what was on her mind was everything their producer said and advised. Her voice, smooth as ever, fitting the part perfectly.

"Perfect start Y/n! Can you re-do the 'but i just wanna stay' part and really emphasize the rising of the note?"

"Of course! I thought it did lack emphasis."

And so they did another take where she took emphasis on what was needed seriously. While she was recording, the boys couldn't help but fanboy over her outside where she can be heard. "Damn her voice." Jake said in English, literally simping for the way she sounded.

"I really love her voice." Sunghoon said, leaning back the couch, staring at the ceiling, listening to her sing. "Just her voice." He added, remembering that they were typically enemies. Her voice would be the main thing that Sunghoon loves about her.

"Now I feel pressure in singing the chorus. She raised the bar too high." Heeseung face palmed himself, although he was pretty proud and impressed of her. "The two of you sing really well, so you don't have to feel pressure." Jungwon comforts him (best leader).

"I feel like I am in heaven." Sunghoon whispered, sticking his ear on the door of the recording room.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Y'all I AM BACK!!!!
This time I am OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!!!! just put a message and I will try my best to get back right away!
Won't ghost all of you this time (teeheee)