⋆⋅ Vi's boyfriend for a day ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"This prize is a great idea Vi, fans would love this." The staff said. "Ok now let's reveal the numbers and find out who's Vi's boyfriend for a day."

"What kind of relationship would it be?" Sunghoon asked. "You know...the lovey dovey type." She mischievously winked. Now the hyungs were desperate to win the title, but it just didn't go that way for the maknaes, and so they gave it up.

"So our competitors are Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon only. Ok, reveal your numbers and no cheating."

"I collected 15." - Heeseung

"I had 12." - Sunghoon

"18." Jay sounded confident.

"I had 23." Jake felt proud of himself that he threw his fist into the air. Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-Ki laughed at HeeHoonJays grim expression.

"Is it going to be official or just role play or flirting?" Sunoo asked Vi and the staff excitedly. "Official but just for a day + flirting isn't going to be missing in every relationship so i guess that too."

"Okay, everyone! No one touch Vi, she's mine." Jake announced and pulled her out of her seat so that they could occupy a two seater.

"Now, you're mine for a day." He smirked at her. "I need a break up-"

She was cut off by Jake, putting his hand over her mouth. "Shut it babe."

The couple of minutes ride to the go kart center was peaceful, for the maknaes that is. Hee, Hoon and Jay, couldn't keep their cool watching Jake and Vi casually flirting and acting like a couple. The staff even gave them a camera!!

When they arrived, Jake intertwined his fingers on Vi's, actually wanting them to see that he was loving this. She let go though, wanting to see what the others were wowing about. "How's your relationship going?" Jungwon interviewed, holding an invisible mic.

"It's going smoothly. Vi is a very good girlfriend so far." Jake said.

"Where's you girlfriend?"

"There" He pointed at Vi who was clutching Ni-Ki's arm. "Who's that with her?" Jungwon asked.

"That's our adopted child. He's kinda devilish but my girlfriend really knows how to handle him."

"Oh look she's holding hands with Sunghoon now."

"Oh hell no. Hey! Wait up!" He called after Vi who ignored him and continued her conversation with Sunghoon as they headed downstairs where go karts waited for them.

When he reached them, Jake pulled his 24 hour girlfriend out Sunghoon's grip. "Are you jealous?" She teased. "I sure am." He narrowed his gaze at her.

Ni-Ki was the first member to ride a go kart. Vi shot a short video of him, beaming at it like a proud mother. "You sure you want to go alone? We can take a two seater you know." Jake rubbed her back.

"I am certain that i want to go alone. Did you forget i know how to drive a car?" Vi furrowed her eyebrows. She did know how to drive. Her parents didn't gift her car on her eighteenth birthday for no reason. Jake pouted.

 ENHYPEN GIRL MEMBER IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें