⋆⋅ trust me boys ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

They changed outfits for another shoot, this time with a car as a prop. Vi was in the changing room with a stylist attending her
Meanwhile, the members who already changed were having their solo shoots. When Vi was out, their producer came running towards her.

"Your going to have a bigger role in this shoot. You have a drivers license right?"

After all of the boys were done with solo shoots, all of them felt their nerves shake a little when they were informed that Vi was going to drive them. She was having her shoot right now.

"Relax." The manager said.

"How can we? Did you see her drive that go kart yesterday? I only pray to God that we won't die now." Jake clutched Sunghoon's arm. They shivered at the thought of her driving like a maniac yesterday.

Vi was posing in different positions for the camera. She crossed her arms and put them on the steering wheel, her chin on top of it. She even raised her leg and put it above the steering wheel and leaned backwards, hands on the back of her head. Just every possible position she could do, she did.

"Okay. Cut, Good job!" The camera man said and she felt proud of herself and satisfied with the pictures and poses too. "Go call the boys. Were going to shoot the videos for the medley teaser now." She heard the camera man say to a staff.

Her hairstylist was redoing her hair and added a leather brown cowboy's hat that matched her boots that reached up her knee. "Here's the keys." The staff gave her the keys, and she got into the drivers seat, turned the engine on and waited for the boys.

She laughed when she saw their horrified expressions. Jake didn't even say a word when he got up the passenger seat, he was so freaking scared. Jungwon and Ni-Ki were told to occupy the back seat and the others were on pick up. Vi ran a hand and soothingly massaged his tense shoulder.

"Trust me boys. I wouldn't be a maniac this time." She informed but the horrified expressions were still there, yet they already loosened up a bit. "Where do i go?" Vi asked the producer when he came to check on them.

"Upwards to the top part of the summit, just keep on driving and don't forget to give some acting because there's a camera running beside the car." The producer informed and Vi got ready to drive whenever he shouts the cue. And when he did, she pushed the pedal, and off they go. She rode around the flat circle first before slowing down the start of the pathway and drove straight upwards.

She looked beside her only to find Jake tensing up. And she knew the best way to get him to loosen."Why so tense, babe?" She smirked. She didn't look, but she could feel his intense stare at her as well as the grossed expression of Jungwon and Ni-Ki.

She just laughed, and she completely forgot there was a camera running after them, yet again the laugh was not scripted for the acting but she loved it. It went with the vibe of a teenage girl driving in the country side.

When they reached the top, Vi parked and to her astonishment, she was greeted with compliments from the boys that she was a good driver and not a maniac after all. "No one get down yet!" The producer yelled through his megaphone. Oops for the boys at the back, they hurried back the trunk and placed themselves back where they were supposed to be.

"Did- Did you just call Jake hyung...'babe?'" Ni-Ki stammered. And Jake couldn't help but smirk and grin to himself, shaking his head lightly in the process. "Maybe i did, maybe i didn't." She turned her upper body to look at the two youngest members who wore and expression as though they were harassed.

"Okay everyone! The next scene is all of you coming out and down from the car. All of you should come in front of the car and forming a not so straight line while acting cool, all right?" The producer said through his megaphone. They all replied with a yes, voice raised in order for him to hear them. On his cue, Vi opened her door coolly, and modeled her way out, closing the door shut behind her, she moved forward, the members gathering on either side, all acting cool. "And . . . Cut!"

They all loosened up and went back to their Normal selves (you get what i mean). They were given a break after that, and Vi took off her cowboys hat giving it to her stylist afterwards.

"It's been a long time since I've modeled. And i haven't modeled this hard, maybe because I'm thinking about our album that's making it hard for me. Pressure you know. But besides that I'm really enjoying it. Look forward to the pretty and handsome faces you'll see sooner." She winked and finger gunned at the camera before heading down the slope beside Sunghoon and Jay.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Sunghoon: your smile? It makes my day.

Jake: your happiness? It makes my whole world.

Sunghoon: your love? It's my favorite thing.

Vi,third wheeling: hotel? Trivago.

*Sunghoon and Violette arguing*

Vi, rolling her eyes: what are you, 5?

Sunghoon: yeah, 5 heads taller than you.

Vi: HOW DARE YOU

Vi: Jellyfishes have survived 600,000 years without a brain.

Enhypen:

Vi: I'm really hopeful about you guys.

(This should be the reason why Violette is whipped for Jungwon)

Please VOTE it really helps a lot<8