⋆⋅ when we were in I-LAND ⋅⋆

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After eating their chicken, they decided to watch I-LAND. It hasn't been 24 hours since leaving the place yet, and they missed it already. Just being there and dancing and singing with their friends, was an amazing experience. "Woahh, was it really like that?!" Jungwon said as 24 banners of the participants rolled down the screens on either side of the Egg, with Nam gong min on the center of the chairs.

Then, Sunoo and Jake along with Young Bin walked through the trees. "Sunoo looks so young." Vi pointed out. "He looks younger than me." Jungwon said.

Then it was Sunghoon and Jay. "I gained a lot of weight back then." He said as he scanned his face. "Why do i look so ugly?!" Sunghoon whined. "Glad you know it." Vi fired in which she received a glare from Sunghoon. "Let's wait for your face then." Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Heeseungie is so handsome." Vi admired the Heeseung walking through the woods. He blushed furiously as he fought the urge to smile. "He's way more handsome back then." Jungwon laughed. "Did you have to ruin my moment?" Heeseung turned to look at the younger one who hugged him back as a way of saying sorry.

Ni-Ki was walking along with his unit now. "He looks like a boiled dumpling. So cute." Vi was melting inside. This was their first time watching each other's first appearance in I-LAND, and they agreed that they looked quiet different three months ago. "Aigooo another baby." Vi said in a cute tone as Jungwon came into view.

Then, the moment Sunghoon has been waiting for, Vi's entrance. He was bumping his foot up and down on the floor, waiting for the camera to stop scanning the girls body and stop at her face. What he thought of saying about her, though, didn't come out. He wanted to make fun of her but there was nothing to make fun of. She literally looked beautiful ever since.

"Well that's just unfair." He murmured under his breath. "I heard you." Whispered Jake who was beside him. Jake winked teasingly, and Sunghoon pushed his head further away from him.

"I remember when we were in I-LAND. The first thing that everyone thought of Y/n noona." Sunoo said and everyone turned to look at him. "What exactly? That i don't belong there?" Vi scoffed.

"They were all awestruck when she first came into the light. I remember very well, how we all stood up stiffly while we scanned her." Sunoo said, and the rest of the boys laughed. It was true though. The moment Vi stepped into the light, they had no words that their greetings to her were delayed.

"It was so quiet and as i scanned the room, all eyes were on her. I knew what they were thinking because i was thinking it myself too. She was very pretty." Sunoo told and Vi felt herself smile, and her cheeks heated up.

Vi was aware of her beauty yet she didn't compliment herself that much since she thought that it might make her seem over confident with herself, and she wasn't that at all. Growing up, every person she has met along the way always complimented her. From family members, staff of their company, the cashier's at the supermarket, and strangers who would happen to walk by her. Hearing this from Sunoo now made her think, 'am i that pretty?'
She chuckled to herself and shrugged.

They continued watching the first episode and finished it late at night. They were all so entertained that they just let the time slip by. It felt oddly beautiful to be watching themselves on tv.

"We need to get ready for bed. It's already past ten." Vi said as she checked her watch. "Okay mommy." Jay teased as he got himself up and entered their room.

Everyone stood up and scattered around, doing their routine before getting ready for bed. Vi played rock paper scissors for who's going to occupy the bathroom first with Jungwon, Sunoo and Jake. She proudly smiled at herself when she won.

"Yeah but make it quick we still haven't decided on our bunks yet." Jake said as he shoved her in the bathroom. "I can sleep anywhere, you can go ahead and decide." She said and closed the door behind her. "Suit yourself then."

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Brace yourselves for a not so innocent page

Pre-debut Ni-Ki. Look at his eyes.

please VOTE, it really helps a lot<3