⋆⋅ tragedy at the Airport ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Ni-Ki and Jungwon once again fell asleep on Vi's shoulder during the flight to Jeju island. They looked very cute that she couldn't help it but take 10 selcas.

She loved the feeling of them laying their head on her shoulder. She felt like an older sister.

A little later, she fell asleep too. Her head fell on top of Ni-ki's and both of her hands were clasped with theirs.

Behind them, sat Jake, Sunghoon, and Jay who were sulking about the same thing they didn't need to mention. Just jealous of the younger ones getting the seats next to their favorite girl. To them, it was an unfair world. They could clearly tell that Vi favoured the younger ones a lot.

It has been going like that ever since I-LAND. And they couldn't help but envy them quite a lot actually. They understood that she has been longing for a younger sibling, but they just don't feel the love she has for the younger ones the way they want it to.

The relationship she had with them always included bickering and arguing in which they couldn't see in her relationship with the maknaes. But, despite that, they know deep down that Vi loves all of them equally, she's just not showing it.

An hour later, the plane landed. And, they didn't know what was waiting for them.

Their luggages were taken care of by staffs, and they went out of the plane last. The sudden bad feeling rushed through Vi that she started fiddling with her fingers. She felt like something bad was going to happen.

And something bad did happen. Hundreds of people were awaiting their arrival outside the airport. "Where's Vi?" Heeseung asked before they step out. They looked around and found her walking far behind them with a body guard.

"Hold my hand tightly. Don't let go, okay?" Heeseung clasped his hands around her's and squeezed it tightly. They went out last and when they did, they were being pushed around by fans who couldn't seem to give them privacy. Where did they get the information anyway?

They were moving very slowly because of the people closing their surroundings and not giving them any space to move. Vi and Heeseung were only being guarded by two body guards which made it harder because these people wouldn't listen.

Vi's hand was sweating against Heeseung's. She was very scared. She could feel fingers scratch against her's, she could feel pinching and feet stepping onto her's. Everything they did was hurting her and she felt pain that her eyes started swelling with tears in fear.

She could see through the blur her hands were full of scratches. Adding to her anxiety and fear, someone suddenly picked her up, making her let of Heeseung who was shouting her name against the loud crowd. He was being pushed further away from her as Vi struggled from the man's grip on her waist.

"Vi!" Heeseung shouts, trying to get through the crowd. The bodyguards left him alone when they found another and struggled their way to get Vi back.

"Let go of me!" She punched the man's back multiple times to no avail. He was carrying her away from the crowd who didn't even do anything than stare. She was sobbing now.

"Let go of her!" The bodyguard punched him making him let go of her. The other bodyguard, carried her bridal style as he pushed the crowds away from them, making sure that the idol doesn't get hurt.