⋆⋅ Moon House ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"You are not kidnapping us, are you?" Vi asked the driver as they got into the car blindfolded for the surprise location they would not tell them about. "Engene, if they're kidnapping us, please hunt for them." She added, looking anywhere for the cameras she did not exactly know where.

"Babe hold me." Jake said, feeling and reaching for Vi at his side.

Earlier this morning, they woke up at 8 a.m. excited for the day to start. They got ready and went to the company building where they got blindfolded right after they got out of the car. "This is not exciting." Ni-ki said matter-of-factly way.

Jake and Vi intertwined hands, him rubbing small circles using his thumb against her soft baby skin. As they sat, patiently waiting for the time they arrive, they eventually got sleepy and fell asleep. 2 hours later, they arrived in their destination, and still, they were deep into dreamland.

"Should we wake them up?" A staff asked their manager, checking both vans where every member has fallen into a deep slumber. "Nah, just let them sleep until they notice the car has stopped, these moments are great stuff." He replied before striding away, helping with their luggages to be placed inside the Mansion.

30 minutes has passed and Heeseung was moving in his seat from his position, hoping to find a better spot but he noticed they have stopped and the engine was already dead. "Yah, everyone." His voice was raspy, feeling the other members and poking them. "Wake up." He added, scratching his head. The others heard him, and they started moving, looking around but they still had their blindfolds on.

In the other car, Jake was waking up Vi, Ni-ki and Jungwon as he felt the car not moving anymore and the silence that surrounded them. "Violette darling,wake up." He shook her a little, earning a little groan and move from her indicating that she was slowly waking up. "I can't see." Ni-ki panicked, accidentally hitting Jungwon on his forehead with his arm. "We have blindfolds little bro." Jungwon replied, rubbing the spot where he hit him.

They got help from the staff as they walked out of the van and other staffs helped them stand before the gates of the great building that was Violettes Family Home in Korea. She had no idea they were there right now, but the company reached out to her parents for this and they were glad that they reached out.

"Do you guys have any idea what we're doing today or for the rest of the week?" Their manager asked through the megaphone, and that's when they knew they were being filmed that Vi waved her hands all over the place hoping that the cameras would catch her little hi.

"Living a life of someone who got kidnapped." Jay said, making the whole place erupt with laughter, including himself.

"We know and we saw how everyone worked hard throughout the promotions of Border: Carnival, so the company and me has decided to give you a whole week of rest." He announced.

The eight of them gasped in surprise. They thought there will be activities for this seasons enhypen and hi, but a week off of work and doing everything they wanted? That was way more better. "As you can tell from the chilly air, we are somewhere quiet and serene. A place where you can get the rest you want." The manager added.

"Before you can take off your blindfolds, I want everyone to promise me and the staffs here to have a good rest and be good brothers and sisters as we are going to leave you alone here so you can rest properly and regain your strength for future activities." The members did not take more time to decide, they wanted to rest so bad that they made the promise right away.

"Okay, everyone turn around." He instructed and they followed, carefully. "3,2,1..."

"Take it off." And with his last words each of them took their blindfolds off, squinting their eyes at the sudden burst of light but when Vi got a clear view of what was infront of her, she screamed

"MY HOUSE?!"

... to be continued

I AM HEAD OVER HEELS EXCITED FOR THIS WEEK

I AM HEAD OVER HEELS EXCITED FOR THIS WEEK. SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR IT!