⋆⋅ Lil Pokemon ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Everyone has chosen their rooms for the rest of the week. Their luggages were brought upstairs and they settled their clothes in the built-in cabinets provided in each guest room.

In the house, there are 3 main bedrooms; the master bedroom, henrys bedroom, and violettes bedroom. There are 4 guest bedrooms, all upstairs; two have single beds and the other two have queen sized beds, each having it's own balcony as well.

Vi has lived and grew up luxurious, despite the benefits she remains to be humble because she knows not everyone is as blessed as she is.

"Everyone let's go!" Heeseung said as he walked out of his shared room with Jake, banging each door in the hall. He was in his swimming trunks, his upper body, bare. It was all the same with the other boys.

They raced each other towards the swimming pool, forgetting about Vi who was in her room, changing. The bad thing would be if they suddenly remembered her, it would be difficult to find her since they did not know where her room was yet.

Ni-ki and Jay jumped in the pool first, and splashes after splashes came after them as the other members got in too. The moment all of them had got inside, a water war started, member against member.

Meanwhile, in her room, Vi was looking for something she could wear fro swimming in her walk in closet. She was so shocked at the good job of cleaning that they were doing in the house, her clothes that was left there when she transfered to their dorm were all still in good condition.

She already pulled out three of the drawers she knew had all her bikinis. Although she was very comfortable around her boys, she is still a very conservative person around them. Her eyes landed on a one piece suit with a matching wrap around skirt she could take off and on anytime.

 Her eyes landed on a one piece suit with a matching wrap around skirt she could take off and on anytime

She chuckled to herself when she heard Sunoo shout. It must have been so loud because it even reached her room.

Hearing that and seeing them having fun melts her heart though. They only take a rest off of work once in a while and they are the happiest when they are on vacation.

It makes their bond more stronger each passing minute. Them having fun all together like the family they were will always be special to her, and it must be with the boys too.

"Yo guys check this out." Jake said, pulling out chilled lemonades from the mini fridge of the built-in bar in the swimming pool. "I'm going to be the barista." He happily said, rummaging more in the fridge. Jay and Sunghoon took a seat in the chairs inside the swimming pool, taking each lemonade and taking big gulps.

They watched as Heeseung and Sunoo versus Jungwon and Ni-Ki compete in a chicken fight. Meanwhile, in the middle of an intense yet cute competition between the members, Vi got out of her room in a messy bun and went to the kitchen when she had the perfect idea for a pool day snack: nachos.

She saw what was happening outside through the glass walls that gave her a perfect view of them, she could not help but cackle at the way Ni-ki and Jungwon sank together in the water when Heeseung and Sunoo managed to push them.

To hype her up more, she turned on the Bluetooth speaker attached to the house and played songs by The Weeknd and Chase Atlantic. Everything she needed to cook the cheesy nachos she learned from her brother, who often cooked that for the both of them when they watched movies, was set on the table.

She grabbed two large packs of doritos from the pantry and poured the lot out onto aluminium plates. She started on cooking the beef, putting all kinds of spices that her brother taught her.

"Holy cow it smells good in here. What are you cooking darling?" Jake asked, entering the house with a towel wrapped around his torso, droplets of water falling from his hair down to his beautiful body. Vi took a double take at him when she was about to grab mozzarella and cheddar cheese in the fridge, taking in this unfamiliar him.

"Stop checking me out cause I'm hungry." Jake leaned on the island of the kitchen, right infront of the sizzling beef. "For the record, I was not checking you out." She rolled her eyes and sprinkled a lot of cheese on top of the beef, it's aroma filling the house immediately.

Jake watched her move swiftly in the kitchen, taking in her beauty as she cooks professionally. How imperfect her hair was with strands falling to her face only made her perfect. He could not here Heaven & Back playing in the house when his heart was beating so loud in his chest as he observed her even more.

"BOO!"

"HOLY SHI-!!!" He almost cursed when Jungwon, who managed to sneak his way in without getting Jakes attention, scared him. The younger, who has wrapped himself up in a towel that reached his knees, laughed his stomach out and even throwing himself back at Jakes reaction, who btw, now had his hand over his heart that pounded even faster because of Jungwon.

Jake glared at Vi and Jungwon who high fived each other, both laughing at the same thing. He was so pissed that that little pokemon, he sometimes refer to, had to ruin his moment.

"It smells good noona." Jungwon acknowledge, watching intently as she poured the beef and cheese onto the platter of Doritos. "Here. Have the first piece." Vi put a spoonful of the toppings in a chip and fed Jungwon with it as Jake watched in the background, sat in a stool of the bar, mouth wide open. "I was here first!" He said as he found the two of them unbelievable. He stomped his foot away from them, and up the stairs where he would change.

Jungwon and Vi only smiled at each other cheekily, happy that they both got into his nerves. "Take these outside and I'll get that Monster back down here." She ordered lil pokemon who obeyed his noon right away. She took off her apron and hanged it on the kitchen wall, grabbed a Cadbury from the chilled section of the pantry and went straight up to Jake and Heeseungs room.

This Kid is so full of jealousy, she thought to herself as she laid down on one of the beds and waited for Jake to get out of the shower.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

POOR IKEUWE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT 👀

POOR IKEU
WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT 👀