⋆⋅ take care of my sister, for me ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

After their first VLIVE, they were escorted to the lobby lounge where a surprise party for them was held.

When they entered through the glass doors, the first thing they saw were the words ENHYPEN in huge balloons.  And then there was a table full of sweets and treats, the cake was at the top. They were wowed by the sudden surprise. And, what they thought was the biggest surprise...their families were on the white screen on a video call for them to be able to finally communicate with their sons and daughter to celebrate their debut group.

They waved happily at the faces of people they missed the most. They sat on the couch as their parents were given the opportunity to introduce themselves to the members. But, Vi couldn't see her parents or brother anywhere. Maybe that was the disadvantage of being a business centered family. Although she was at a lost of heart, she regained her composure as she was very happy indeed to see her members beaming and waving happily at their family.

"Hello, I'm JAY'S Dad~" They all giggled at the way Jay's dad introduced himself. He sounded just like his son, the life of the party type. Jay waved at his Dad.

"Hello." A womanly voice said. Jake grinned and said through his widening smile: "It's mom."

"I'm Jake's mom." She said. "Your mom is pretty." Vi complimented without knowing they could really hear her. "Thank you. Your very pretty too." Jake's mom said. Vi covered her face out of embarrassment, the members, the staff and the producers laughed at her cuteness. Vi, who was sitting between Jake and Jay, pushed herself further into the couch, and held both of the guys shoulder and pushed them together so that they were covering her. She was so red.

"Ni-ki's parents are here right?" Their manager asked. Ni-Ki, who was the youngest, got excited. The members were excited for him too. They knew how he is still longing for his parents who were far from him. It was good to see them joining all the way from Japan. The members were amazed. Ni-Ki's smile was wide when he waved at them.

"I'm Jungwon's Mom. This is his older sister." An aging woman said and pulled her shy daughter into the camera. "She said her bias is Y/n." The younger lady escaped out of her mother's grip. Jungwon's mother was so playful. Y/n thanked Jungwon's noona. And better, she even said to visit with Jungwon after debut.

"Hello! This is Sunghoon's Parents and Sister." The mom introduced the family. Vi watched Sunghoon's reaction (he was a literal softie when it came to his parents). He was smiling ear to ear as he waved happily at his parents.

"I'm Sunoo's older sister and this is our parents." His older sister smiled and Vi couldn't possibly ignore the resemblance. They had the same foxy eyes that disappeared when they smiled. And their aura was always the cute one. His parents, though aging, were very cute too.