⋆⋅ all hail the queen ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

The members were getting their makeup retouch and they were already changed into new costumes for the next shoot. Vi sat next to Sunoo and Jungwon as they were getting their makeup done.

"I really like this concept." Vi opened a topic. She liked it because it brought a new side of her that she probably never thought about. She looked good as a vampire.

"You will like future concepts too, everything fits you." Sunoo said, eyeing her in the mirror. She felt her cheeks heat up at Sunoo's statement. "Y/n-shi come here please." Their producer called after she was done with her makeup. The producer was holding what seemed to be a crown.

"Where this, you are a princess in the storyline you see. But it wouldn't be officially revealed until the next album." The producer said and carefully placed the beautiful crown on her head.

Vi and Heeseung was first up for the unit shoot and the staffs were secretly shipping the two centers. "Vi should put on an expression that shows your desperate for help. And Heeseung, the fierce look saying "i finally caught her."" The producer said and they both got in the position they decided on. Heeseung at her back, just a little to her side, portraying that he was guarding her. They both did the expression that the producer wanted and it was. . .hard.

Once they were done, they were both relieved. They watched as Sunoo, Ni-Ki and Sunghoon did their unit shoot. Sunghoon and Ni-Ki were sitting on the floor, their heads on Sunoo's lap as they fiercely looked at camera. Vi felt proud and took pictures of them on the monitor.

Jay and Jungwon were next and she was amazed by how the pictures all turned out so good. And Vi could clearly see what they were portraying because of the vibe of the set and their good facial expression. "To the throne everyone." The producer pointed to another set, where it was black rather than red like the other two and a throne was in the middle of the stage.

"Vi sit on the throne." The producer ordered and out of nowhere the boys started cheering and clapping. "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!" They all bowed in unison and it made Vi laugh at how goofy they were. Jake and Ni-Ki sat on the arm rest, Jay stood next to Jake while Heeseung stood next to Ni-Ki. Sunghoon sat on the stairs on the center while Sunoo and Jungwon sat on the either side of him.

Vi looked around and found herself feeling nostalgic. It looks like they were taking a fancy family picture. "Everyone should look like someone who is actually ruling a kingdom. So we gotta look strict and fierce. Like the strict and serious Kings and Queen, got it?" The producer instructed and they all nodded.

The cameraman and the producer himself were insanely satisfied. They understood the assignment.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"THE" royal family of ENHYPEN.

EVERYONE, MY FRIENDLY SELF WANTS TO INTERACT WITH ALL OF THE READERS. I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE READS THIS, BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO DO SO, THEN, HI!

HOW ARE YOU FEELING ABOUT THE BOOK?

IS IT OKAY?