⋆⋅ School Play ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

As soon as Violette pulled up in the parking lot of her school, she tied her hair up in a messy bun with strands of black shiny hair curling down the sides of her face. The following days has been quite stressful for her, considering that she has been balancing her time between practice and finishing the script for their school play for she is the head scriptwriter of the Schools Theater Club.

As she was gathering her things from the passenger seat, a knock came from her window, and behind that, there was the male lead standing there, waving at her with a sly smile. She smiled back and swung her bag to her shoulder, pulled out her car keys ang hugged her clipboard to her chest.

"Good Morning." He said as he opened the door for her.

"It is a very good morning indeed Cha Junho." She smiled back with that eye smile of hers. "Someone's in a good mood." He tilted his head to the side with a curious smile. She turned to him after locking up her car and sighed while smiling.

"Guess what?" She said

"What?"

"I finished the script!!!"

She squealed and shook the poor boy who just smiled at her excitement. "Well done! We can start practicing as early as later then." He said, patting her head.

Her smile dropped and she stopped walking, making him stop and turn to her too. "I'm sorry, but can we start tomorrow instead? I have dance practices later." She sounded embarrassed when she said that because of the look on his face when he said they could start later. She hated that she had to ruin that excitement for him.

"Oh no worries at all Violette! We totally understand. Tomorrow then?" He said cheerfully, making her feel eat ease once again.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. And yes! We could start tomorrow, just gathering them up later and spread the good word." She smiled.

They walked together towards the main entrance of Yonsei University while chatting about their plans for the play. It so happens that their male lead is also the Executive Director of the University's Theater Club and both of their plans went along with each other and they see no flaws with it. With the script being done and the costumes getting sewed up already, they were feeling positive about the outcome.

"I gotta run now, my History class will start in five minutes. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Don't forget to tell them!" She waved and ran down a different hallway from him before she could even see him wave back.

There are so many special things you can find in a person, but for anyone who knows Vi, it's her dedication in doing the things she loves and worked hard for. They love how productive she is at attending classes and making time for her school works at the same time of being an idol. Teachers know why Idols who still go to school don't go often but if this girl can, she will.

She was never late on any school works, did well in her exams and aced four subjects, an honor student, Secretary of the Student Body, President of the Bookclub, Head Scriptwriter of the Theater Club, plays the piano in her Music Class, she has it all. Not only is she known for being an idol and an Icons sister, but she has proved it many times that she is more than that. She has made a name for herself.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

The boys has met an antagonist

Meet Cha Junho from Drippin!We're getting jealous Enhypen y'all

We're getting jealous Enhypen y'all.