⋆⋅ Jumpscare ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Did someone bite you?" Jay, who wasn't around when Jake and Vi were shooting, asked, pointing at the bite mark of teeth on her pale neck. "Yeah, a Vampire." She said as she wrapped her freezing self in a blanket.

She didn't know why but she found herself thinking about that stupid bite over and over again as though it was some sort of big deal. It's just an acting, she'd remind herself. "Who?" Jay asked, holding a cup of latte in his hand as they walked around the set.

The forest was beautiful yet scary at the same time. Beautiful because it was nature. Scary because of the beasts or bugs that possible live in there. "Jake." She said after sighing. Jay choked on his coffee, his eyes widened.

"It's not what you think! It was for the trailer." Vi patted his back to calm him down. Jay looked at her with the same wide eyes as though he just saw a ghost appear infront of him. "He bit you?!" He gasped after a short pause. Vi knew he still didn't get that it was for the trailer and it was only acting and so she explained it over again.

He shrugged and began to walk away from her as he said: "Still, lucky him."

ପଓ

Vi's next scene was with Jay in a very small cottage with only a filthy mattress on one side and a few broken shelves on the other, it's walls were unsymmetrical wood that long holes could make you see through outside, and the lights found it's way through them, giving light to the cottage (if you could even call it cottage.

"Y/n-shi please sit right here." The director said, pointing to a corner with no mattress on it, still she did as she was told and sat on the dirt, opposite Jay who was sitting comfortably on the mattress. She was blinded by a ragged dirty white blind fold and was told to look like she was knocked out or simply sleeping, so she leaned uncomfortably against the wooden wall.

She didn't know what was happening and how Jay was doing, she just sat there, her shoulder and head on the wall and slumped down slightly. On thus part, it shows that Jay was guarding Vi after her capture and making sure that she doesn't escape.

"Cut!" They heard the director shout. His booming voice through the megaphone made Vi (who almost fell asleep) flinch that she scratched her shoulder against the rough surface of the wood making her wince. "Good job! Your done." She heard the director told Jay.

"You good bae?" Jay helped her standup and removed her blindfold, he noticed the scratch on her shoulder. "This isn't make up right?" He asked, running a finger around it. "Nope, but I'm good, good. I just scratched it against the wall, it will eventually heal, nothing to worry about." She said, tapping Jays cheek sweetly.

ପଓ

Night time has come and their surroundings was even more scarier at night, it was definitely creepy that Vi was hesitant to put on the blindfold again, knowing that she lives with seven devils. "Unnie, promise me that you will not let them lead me away the set." She cutely said to the staff who sat her down the leaves carefully. "Haha, don't worry, your manager already told the boys not to goof around." The staff laughed heartily, and Vi felt assured. They wouldn't do anything against what their manager said, she was sure about that.

She could sense the boys being positioned behind her. The lights attached to the trees were flickering as the shoot started, Vi had the least job to do, she just simply sat there, eyes blinded. She didn't know why but she felt tears coming and falling onto her face, the thought of being kidnapped just happened to come by her mind and she could hear the director murmuring before he shouted 'cut' again.

"The cry was unscripted but it looked incredible. Fantastic Y/n!" She bowed at the compliment from her position on the floor and heard claps from all around them, including the hooting of the boys from behind. "Keep it going. The next scene, the camera will be circling you."

She understood the assignment and let the tears fall restlessly, the image of being kidnapped still in her head. She felt the cameraman move around her and when the shout from director came, she crouched her back and relaxed and removed the blindfold, revealing her red eyes from the tears. Sunoo hurriedly walked to his bestfriend with a tissue box ready in hand.

"I really thought i was going to be crowned as the drama queen." He said, crouching down to wipe off the tears on her cheeks. "Your thoughts betrayed you then." She confidently said.

ପଓ

The next shoot only the boys were included, and Vi found this as a opportunity to have a little bit more of fun. She walked slyly, careful not to be seen and hid behind the oak tree nearest Jake, waiting for the time to scare him.

Her hopes of scaring him got high up when he leaned against the tree. Creeping up to the side, she had an evil smile she could not contain on her lips. So, she stood still just a little behind him and waited until he finally notices something was off.

When he finally started feeling like something was behind him, he shifted uncomfortably but acted as if he did care at all, but goosebumps was everywhere on his body, making him shudder. Vi purposely stepped on a twig that snapped, making Jake look back abruptly, and he screamed at the sight of her. "AAAHHH!! WHAT THE FU-"

He screamed at the top of his lungs making everyone look at him in concern, but they all relaxed when they noticed Vi, who was laughing her heart out at the boy who looked dumbfounded as though his soul just left him.

"Your going to regret that." He growled and walked away, leaving the girl who walked away too, still laughing so hard that her stomach started to hurt.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Hi! Sorry if i haven't updated in a while, gosh school is taking over everything

Hi! Sorry if i haven't updated in a while, gosh school is taking over everything. But if your reading this, thanking for still reading! Have a lovely night or day!