⋆⋅ Rest with me ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

By the time they got home from work, it was already dark, and everyone was woken up from their naps in the van when they arrived. Each of them were carrying their own bags, walking in a lousy way towards their home.

Vi thanked their drivers as she closed and locked the doors. She let out a deep sigh and dropped her bag where she was standing, dropping her shoulders as well. Walking towards the fridge, Jay came back from the living room. Vi was rummaging for a Good Day drink in the fridge, one of her favorites. "You okay?" Jay asked, washing his hands, not looking at her.

She chuckled. "Kind of, just tired." She softly said, running a hand through her hair in the process. Jay finally looked at her when he was wiping his hand on a towel. Then, without warning or sign, he walked towards her and embraced her in his arms.

The sudden action made Vi's eyes go huge, but the longer the hug went, the more she comfortably nestled in his arms, hugging him too by the waist. They were just standing there, in the middle of the kitchen, hugging each other without saying anything, just offering comfort.

They both understood what the other was feeling, tired and exhausted. It was a pretty long day. They were woken up early and headed to the building to shoot their concept photos for their second album, dance practices and interviews. It was hectic, and they all needed the rest and comfort they could offer each other.

"Come rest with me, the rest are already asleep." Jay said through her hair, planting a soft kiss above it. Vi just hugged him tighter, not wanting to let go. He chuckled lightly, finding her cute. "Come on, we can't just stand here all night. Let's lay down so you could rest well, okay?" He asked her in that calm soothing voice. She nodded her head then Jay let go of her slowly, held her hand and led her to their bedroom.

He laid down on his bed then made space for her, she laid down right away and nuzzled her head to in his chest, wanting to smell his sweet scent. He started stroking her long dark shiny hair and hummed a soft tune to make her fall asleep.

She was making small noises and Jay found her very cute that he couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Thank you, Jay." She whispered, then she was asleep.

His heart was racing as he heard her soft voice thanking him. She's too precious, he thought. His thoughts was full of her, how beautiful she is, how perfectly her hair falls, how pink her lips are, how special she is to the boys, and how important. She makes him want to protect her always. She deserves it.

He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and said "Goodnight our Vi."

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

JAY BEST BOY!

JAY BEST BOY!