⋆⋅ it's my turn! ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

That night, enhypen was back in their dorm which was undeniably messy with all their clothes and bags on the floor of the living room.

They were packing for Jeju island where they will take their photo shoot for their first album! Their dorm didn't look like a dorm, it looked like a store of bags and clothes.

"We're only going to spend three days their Vi, why do you have two luggages?" Heeseung asked the girl who was packing her luggage quietly at a corner. She didn't look bothered by her members going back and forth and was minding her own business until Hee came. "Girls are girls." She simply replied, not breaking eye contact with the clothes she was folding.

"Everyone gather around, we have to have a meeting!" Heeseung called the other members who came right away. They circled around Vi who was still packing and unbothered.

"Earth to Vi!!" Jake waved his hands infront of her only to receive a deadly glare that made him shut the f up.

"It's important to pack for our album cover shoot but it's so messy right now." Heeseung said. "That's because you need to have a clear space before packing so that there's no hassle." Vi advised, rolling her eyes at the end and continued to pack while still listening to the eldest out of respect. "Okay, thanks for that." Heeseung said.

"We need to pack as quickly as possible. And then clean up. And sleep after eating." He added. They all nodded their heads.

"Then, let's all finish packing in ten minutes." He said. "Neatly. And clean up after yourself neatly. Quickly." He added.

They all stood up which left Vi alone with more peace and space so that she could freely pack. She stood up from her position a couple of times too, when she went to collect her skin care products, her gadgets, her everyday make up products, and others.

She already had a bath the moment they got back and after she was done packing her large and medium sized luggage, she was laying down in her bed already, though she was still listening to the boys.

"I have no jacket. I don't have a padded jacket either." Sunoo panicked. When Vi heard this, she climbed down from her bunk and rummaged through her part of the closet where she found a black padded jacket which she wasn't using anymore. "Have this." She coolly said and passed it to Sunoo smoothly when he entered the room before climbing back in her bed.

"You sure? This looks expensive..." He paused as he scanned the leathery, shiny, wool padded jacket. "It is expensive." He said as he found the name tag to find out that it was a brand clothing. "I don't use it anymore. Have it." She smiled reassuringly at him. "Really? Thanks!" And he left to show it off to the others.

"Oh WoW. It looks expensive, it feels expensive, it is expensive." Jungwon said, sounding jealous as ever. "It smells like her too." Ni-Ki said as he sniffed the fabric.

"I'm so jealous." Heeseung whined. "Me neither." Jay said.

Meanwhile: "Y/n-ah I don't have a jacket too. Are you going to let Sunghoon oppa freeze?" Sunghoon barged into the room where Vi was reading peacefully on her bed. Not peaceful now. "I'd love to see you freeze." She grinned innocently. He growled at her before leaving, slamming the door behind him. "Just wait til you see all of your clothes are gone." Sunghoon smirked as he mumbled to himself.

"That's very scary hyung." Ni-Ki whispered from behind him and he jumped. "You scared the hell out of me, you little-." He let out a long stressed sigh to cool himself down and continued packing.

It took them more than 10 minutes to finish packing, and by then Vi was already asleep. When they entered the bedroom, the lights were already off and all they could hear was her cute little snores. She even left a space for Ni-Ki.

But before Ni-Ki could even reach the top, Sunghoon stopped him by grabbing his shirt. "What the hell hyung?! Let go of me." He whispered as he swatted Sunghoon's hand away. "It's my turn!" Sunghoon whisper shouted.

"She left a space for me!"

"She didn't say it was for you!"

Ni-Ki let out a defeated sigh and walked down the steps and climbed again on Sunoo's bed. Sunghoon smirked before climbing Vi's bunk and laying down beside her slowly.

He turned to look at her and admire her sleeping face. He played with her hair, his fingers traced the side of her face. To his shock, she snuggled her head closer to his chest, her hands sneaked round his torso.

He softened when he heard her little snores and played with her hair further more. "I hate you, but I also love you, very much." He whispered.

And then he slept with a pounding heart and a stomach full of butterflies.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Jake: HELP! I TOLD VI I'D COOK TONIGHT BUT I CAN'T COOK.

Sunghoon: *pouring milk directly into the cereal bag* and you thought i could help?

Vi: *does something cute*

Jake: *under his breath* I'm in love with you.

Vi: What was that?

Jake: I said I'M SELLING YOU TO THE ZOO.

Vi: Oh gosh I'm so tired.

Heeseung: You know why your so tired?

Vi: Yeah, because i just-

Heeseung: because you've been running through my mind all day.

Vi: ...

Vi: I-

Jay: Oh for God's sake!

Sorry if i haven't updated, we lost wifi connection:<

Anyways, I'm also excited to finally publish the next chapters.