⋆⋅ i love Sunoo ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

On their way to Gimpo Airport, Vi was eating a corn dog she air fried earlier to take with her on the car. Smart right? Now her members were envying her. She literally fell asleep last night without eating anything that even when she found out Sunghoon was sleeping beside her earlier, she didn't bother and hurried out of the room because of her grumbling stomach.

As usual she was the first one to wake up and finish getting ready. Heeseung, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Vi were now sharing a car. Vi and Sunoo were sitting on the back.

"Wah, it's smells so good. I'm drooling." Heeseung said as the smell of the corn dog reached his nostrils. "Me neither!" Sunghoon rubbed his stomach.

"You literally ate last night without me." She said after she swallowed her third bite. "We couldn't make you up. You would have dropped pot lids on us in the middle of the night." Sunghoon said matter-of-factly.

"You should be glad i didn't suffocate you last night." Vi rolled her eyes and took another bite.

"You were hugging me. Very tightly." He turned his body to look at her then winked. She made a grossed face and kicked the back of his seat.

A little later, Y/n offered her half eaten corn dog to Sunoo who smiled happily after she offered. "You always do or give anything to Sunoo." Sunghoon acknowledged.

"I love Sunoo." She rolled her eyes. Sunoo nodded in agreement.

"You don't love us then?" Heeseung stared at her. "I do..."

"But..."

"But what?"

"But not as much as i love Sunoo."

Vi smiled at her bestfriend and so did he. The older guys just pouted and looked hurt.

"That hurt a lot. It hit me right in the core." Heeseung pouted. Same went for Sunghoon.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Sunoo: I'm cold

Vi: wait a sec, I'll get you my jacket.

Sunghoon: I'm cold too.

Vi: come here, I'll set you on fire.

Jay: okay so at ILAND, there was a mouse and i was so panicked that i forgot the word for mouse.

Jay: so i walked up to Heeseung and said "you know tom and jerry? Jerry is here."

Sunghoon: *losing his shit* J-JERRY IS HERE-

Jungwon: I SAID I WANTED MCDONALD'S.

Vi: yeah, and i bought you McDonald's.

Jungwon: I MEANT A BIG MAC OR SOMETHING NOT THE ENTIRE COMPANY.