⋆⋅ enhypen and hi ep 2, s 1⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

The enhypen members were now in their hotel rooms. Everyone was separated into two. Sunoo and Jungwon, Jay and Sunghoon, Heeseung and Ni-Ki, and of course the couple of the day, Jake and Vi.

To say that the girl wasn't enjoying this time with Jake would be a literal understatement. She actually loved it. She saw a part of Jake that she assumed would only show when he's in a relationship. He was that sweet, loving, and kind type of boyfriend and his flirty side was showing up very well too.

She never would have thought that Jake would be this kind of boyfriend if she didn't think about this at first. She didn't even know why that was the prize earlier, it just sort of...slip off her mouth. But seeing Jake like this, she didn't regret it.

"I'm gonna go visit Sunoo and Jungwon, do you want to come?" She asked the boy who had just gotten out of the bathroom, he was rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

"Can you stay?" He slipped both of his hands on her waist, pulling her closer in the process. For a moment, they both stood their just like that, staring deeply into each other's eyes as if trying to read what the other was thinking. "I'll comeback afterwards. It won't take long." She ruffled his wet hair that some of its dripping water went onto her face. She grabbed the hem of his white shirt and wiped her face in it.

"You sure you don't want to come with me?" She asked again as she grabbed her wallet and phone from their side table. "Certain. I'll wait for you."

Vi left smiling and Jake stayed with a pounding heart. Were they really taking it seriously?

"Babies!!" Vi knocked on the maknaes door, and it opened in a matter of seconds as if they were already waiting for her.

"Are you guys finished settling in?" She asked as she plopped herself on the soft mattress. "Just finished. How about you and Jake hyung?" Sunoo smirked and Jungwon scoffed with the same quirky smirk forming on his lip.

"Done, indeed." She simply answered. "You know what i found out about Jake after being his girlfriend?"

"What?" They both chorused. Surely, they were doing their own things, Jungwon was folding his clothes, Sunoo was on his phone on his bed, but they wouldn't want to miss what she was talking about.

"He's very sweet. We all know his already sweet, but he is way sweeter towards his girlfriend." Vi laid down on Jungwon's bed, remembering everything that has happened with Jake for the past few hours. That kind of boyfriend that would slip his hands on yours out of nowhere, the one who would slide his arm around your waist randomly, the one who you would get staring at you and smiling afterwards.

"Yeah, but aren't you guys taking this prize way too serious?" Sunoo stopped playing on his phone. "I know we are but i sort of feel like...we are supposed to take it this way. I don't know why but i like the feeling of being with him, not just friends or as members, you know what i mean." She stared up at the ceiling. She was dazed while trying to find the right words to explain why they were taking it seriously.

"Do you think you'd catch feelings?" Jungwon asked. Vi thought of the right words to describe how she was feeling towards Jake. She couldn't possibly falling for him. She can't. Certainly they have spent the past months (including iland) getting to know and spending some time with each other, and Vi couldn't deny that sometimes, she finds herself feeling butterflies in her stomach after being with him. She loved the way how he held her hands and how she'd caught him staring at her. She just loved the way he made her feel.

Violette has never been in a relationship and she does not know what it feels like to be in a relationship. She have had some few crushes but that's just it. And the feeling Jake was giving her was something she couldn't explain and even harder to put into words.

"Maybe... I don't know anymore." She propped herself up on her elbows as she looked back and forth between the two boys. "I wouldn't be surprised if you would. Considering the fact that your in a 24 hour relationship right now, it's enough reason that someday you will. This deal right now would show the both of you what the other is like when he or she is your lover. That's a benefit." Sunoo said. And Vi found herself thinking about that. He was right though.

"Come on. Let's forget about this for a moment and head down the lobby. I'll buy you guys some snacks from the cafe. Boyfriend is also waiting for me." She smirked mischievously and the younger two just grinned at each other knowingly.

And so, they took the elevator and arrived in the lobby where they headed to the cafe. Sunoo and Jungwon had the benefit to choose whatever they wanted thanks to the girl who loved spoiling kids with her black card. "Get some for Ni-Ki too. I'll choose the ones for your hyungs." She said and they roamed the cafe separately. Coming back and putting their chosen food on the counter, there was a total of eight of everything, eight macarons, eight mochi's that Vi picked, Sunoo had eight cups of ice cream cake, Jungwon came back with eight cake pops.

"A slice of chocolate ice cream cake please." Vi requested. "I'll give this to Jake, his probably sulking right now." Vi whispered to Jungwon and Sunoo who understood. The drinks was only between the three of them. Sunoo had a strawberry milk shake, Jungwon had brown sugar boba and Vi had iced coffee.

Vi paid and they left with a paper bag in her arm.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Uhmm sir-

Uhmm sir-

I feel like i need to do some explaining.

Okay so, remember when i wrote that when Vi was asked who would she date if she can she said it was Jake? I just felt like these would be a good reference to it. This would be also a reason why she'd choose Jake right?

I get it that they were still rookies here but, this is an ✨ imagine ✨ right. And besides, don't tell me you didn't like it, because i damn did.