⋆⋅ wrong moves ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

After their break, they now shot unit shoots. Jake and Sunghoon. Vi, Heeseung and Jay. Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-Ki.

"Okay... 1,2,3." Vi counted down as she took polaroid pictures for Jake and Sunghoon. She gave them the polaroid and continued taking pictures of other members. "We look like sons of farmers." Jake realized.

"Heeseung, Jay, look here." They turned around and posed right away for the camera. Vi gave them the polaroid and went on to find Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-Ki, who were getting ready for their unit shoot. "Babies, look over here." She said and again, they posed right after seeing the camera.

"Your a photographer now?" Ni-Ki asked as he shaked the polaroid in his hands. "Yes, I've been roaming around, i even took pictures of the staff." She said in a cute tone, handing and showing him the polaroids she took of their beloved staff. "Your doing great!" Ni-Ki cheered as the real photographer called the three of them for their shoot.

Vi continued to hop around, looking for a free staff and taking polaroids of them. She thought this would be a thank you gift for their hard work today. It's not that much but it's meaningful, that's what makes it better.

The next thing she knew, was that everyone was calling her name, she didn't know she was far from the site, maybe she busied herself a little too much. She skipped her way back, her hair flowing behind her.

"Where did you go?" Jake met her halfway when she was close. "I was admiring the place." She touched his arm and slid away to her stylist and make up artist to re touch her make up again.

The stylist placed back her cowboys hat and she joined the boys in the tall grass and weeds. They were all startled when a staff sprayed stage fog for the effects.

With fog all around them, they got into their desired position and the group shooting started. Vi along with her members did different poses at the same time.

She could feel tears forming in her eyes because of the fog. And it was hard to open her eyes because of it too. Yet, they still continued and took it professionally. Until: "Aaaaa!! What the ff-." She clambered backwards when an praying mantis jumped onto her exposed knee. She stopped herself from cursing, knowing very well that there might be younger viewers. The members only laughed at her as she stumbled backwards, trying to get it off of her. "Do something!" She yelled at them. Finally taking the courage and noting to ignore the members after that, she swatted the praying mantis away. She returned to where her members stood with an uninviting expression that they didn't seem to notice. They only noticed when she pushed Jake's hand away from touching her shoulder.

"Let's just get this over with." She was seriously done. D.O.N.E.

Even after that, she wore a grim expression and didn't even talk with the members at all. Even her unit shoot with Jay and Heeseung, she didn't talk with either of them, just doing and minding her own business through the shoot.

"Wrong move boys." Heeseung said when all of the boys gathered around in a circle. Just one glance at each other, they knew and immediately gathered.

"She must have been so scared if she's acting like this right now, am i wrong?" Sunghoon's voice was low, but it was enough for them to hear.

"Not at all." Jay shrugged.

"She must have Entomophobia. We should have known." Jake shook his head in disbelief. Certainly they have known each other for three months now but those months weren't enough for them to completely know each other. There were still facts about their members they didn't know about.

They all turned their figures to Vi, who was sitting at a chair from afar and reading a book, busying herself with it and to rather not talk about anything.

They all glanced at each other after that, knowing very well that that's the way she acts if something was bothering her or if she just wanted to take her mind off some things.

"Meal time boys, chop chop." Their manager called and they had no choice but to follow, they couldn't do anything with Vi now, at least not now anyway.

Jake wanted to call her himself but he already saw a staff doing just that, and so he followed the boys to the food trucks.

Vi walked past them and ignored them completely. Surely, the boys were next in line after her while they take generous portions of their desired food, but that's just it, no taking at all as if they were strangers.

The boys occupied a picnic table and the only girl who was obviously upset with them, sat on a different table, talking to her stylist and make up artist as they ate their meal.

Despite that, they wanted to give her some space and they knew she needed it at this time, and so they busied themselves with a different topic. They also didn't want to dwell with it, they were here to have fun too. And they knew Vi wouldn't want that either, for them to only think about her and not themselves. She didn't want them to base how their day would go because of her. She was upset, yes, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't enjoy the rest of the day. And she didn't mind, she was mature enough to know that the world doesn't revolve around. She could be upset but that doesn't mean their day would go based on her and what she felt.

"I heard you were in a 24 hour relationship deal with Jake." Her hairstylist nudged her and she couldn't contain the smile that was already forming in her lip. "It's definitely not a deal, it's some sort of prize. Because out of nowhere, yesterday when we were stacking rocks at the beach i announced that the one who collects and stacks to most rocks gets to be my boyfriend for a day. " She told and her two personal stylist, giggled at it.

"I'm not complaining though, i just don't understand myself why i said that. But anyway, i at least got the honorable title even if it's just for twenty four hours. And I've got to know him more, i think that's what matters with this sudden prize."

She knew her words were true, and she couldn't have created other words to explain it.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Seems rushed but i am definitely excited for the next page! It's between JaVi again.

And I'm sorry if there's still nothing regarding the other ship's. But, i can totally promise that there will be after this two break up (not bitter though, i love them).

A little fact about Y/n here. She has severe entomophobia.