⋆⋅ Donut Day ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

On a fine sunny day, days after their trailer shoot, Vi was inside the makeup room, sliding in her white school shoes. She woke up extra early for their mid term examination at Yonsei University.

She has been preparing herself for this and she wasn't nervous at all. Despite being busy all the time for their debut, Vi has been finding time between their schedules to study and review for this awaited exam. It would shock the members at how productive she is when it comes to studying and would even ask her teach them the trick.

She was pinning both sides of her hair with butterfly hairpins when Jungwon entered the room, also in his school uniform except he was wearing slippers instead of shoes. "I was gonna ask if you could do my hair." He shyly announced, scratching his nape in the process. "Sure! Come and sit." She responded brightly, motioning him to sit down on the chair she was just sitting on.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" She asked as she plugged the hair straightener. Jungwon shook his head 'no'. She told him to wait and give her a sec as she rushed to the refrigerator and searched for the last of the Nutella croissant she baked yesterday. She poured some milk on a glass and went back to the makeup room where Jungwon was patiently waiting.

"You are so talented." Jungwon complimented as he took another bite out of the croissant. This made Vi, who was straightening his hair, smile. "Learned it from the best."

As Vi finished doing Jungwon's hair, Jay got out of the shower wearing his outfit of the day (not his uniform). "Iee your lips are chapped." Vi grimaced.

"Kiss me." Jay winked and Vi didn't waste a second and punched his side. "Your lucky you look pretty today otherwise I would've strangled you already." He said, exiting the makeup room while holding his side and letting out groaning sounds. By pretty he meant the way her pale ivory skin perfectly fitted her peachy make up, her doe eyes sparkling, while her long hair was curled and clipped on either sides with butterfly pins.

"I'd have to indirectly kiss you anyway." He came back from the bedroom as he stepped into the kitchen where Vi was closing up her bag, gliding her lip balm on his lips with that teasing eyes staring right at her soul.

"Whatever..." She rolled her eyes as she put her bag on one shoulder and smacked the bento box on the counter top. "I made your lunch weirdo." She sassed and left, her car keys dangling from her fingertips.

❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

Yang, Moon and Park, parted ways as they rode different cars to go to their respective schools. Turns out Vi and Jungwon both have Midterms, whereas Jay went to school for special lessons he missed during busy days. They loved how their schools were super understanding and supportive about their whole idol life.

Vi parked her car on the school's parking lot. She unclasped her seatbelt, grabbed her bag and clipboard from the passenger seat, locked her car and walked confidently towards the school. As she walked through the packed hallway, her fellow students sent her beaming smiles which made her relax with her surroundings even more.

. . .

"Whoo" Vi exhaled as she got out of their classroom after finishing her midterm exam successfully. She was satisfied with her answers and was confident that she nailed it.

Being an idol and a student at the same time surely wasn't easy. You have to balance it perfectly in order to succeed in both ways. Thank God Vi has the talents and the brains. It was never a struggle for her balancing both. She created time tables for each new day, that includes her schedules for practice and her reserved time for studying.