⋆⋅ the child model ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

After dinner, they went back to their hotel. And they all gathered in Jake and Vi's room after they cleaned up and changed.

"Y/n-ahhh can you be any more slower?" Heeseung knocked on the door of the bathroom where Vi must now be taking a 20 minute bath. "Wait a minute." She replied. And to be honest, she has been saying that every time a member knocked on the door. "You don't have to wait for me. I'll probably take 15 more minutes." She said, her voice echoing. "If you say so." Heeseung then left where he stood by the door and climbed onto Jake's bed with Ni-Ki and Sunoo.

"Why do girls take too long?" Jay asked as he leaned against the headboard. They all shrugged, not really knowing why. Well one thing they knew she said because girls are hygienic.

Y/n has always been hygienic not because she was a girl, it's because it's a part of her to be. She grew up in an environment where people took really good care of her, one sign of stain on her dress, her nanny would change her up right away. And when she was a trainee, practicing made her sweat so much and whenever she got back to her apartment, she would take a long warm bath and clean herself right away. She just doesn't like the oily feeling and she didn't want to smell.

And whenever she spent a tiring day, she soaks herself in a hot bath with jasmine oil, she finds it comforting in the water and it eases stress eventually. It takes her tiredness away.

She dried her hair with a hair dryer, shutting the boys voices who were talking about their make ups and hairstyles from earlier. When it was dry, she brushed her long hair and after that, she did her skin care. She turned the knob and all of their eyes were on her immediately, staring at her up and down.

She was wearing an oversized white button down shirt that covered her up until the thigh. "Please... continue." She said and made her way to chair infront of the dresser. She sighed as she sat and leaned back the chair, her legs stretched out front, finding the position comfortable. She tucked her hands inside the pocket of her shorts underneath the button down shirt.

"A centipede went by where i was after Vi got attacked by a praying mantis." Heeseung said and Vi understood the topic right away. They were talking about how the day went on the summit. "Really? I was too busy sulking that I didn't notice?" She looked up from her knees to Heeseung.

"If you saw it you would have yelled again." Sunghoon said as matter-of-factly. Vi turned her eyes on him, and gave him a serious look.

"The landscape there was legendary." Jake chimed in and all of them can't possibly deny that. All of them took a lot of pictures, especially Vi who loved the view very much.

"I think i did well with the shoot." Ni-Ki shyly admitted. "Yeah, Ni-Ki did really well." They all agreed, Vi couldn't be more prouder of him actually, he was a professional at it.

"Noona did too." He pointed at Vi, who again, looked up from her knees to look at him, she wasn't listening and her face was filled with confusion. "He said you did well." Jay filled in for her. "You still with us?" Sunoo giggled.

"But, honestly, she did very well." Jake said. "Course she did, she was a model after all. She was a kid model too." Sunoo voice held a bit of sass in it as he talked.

Ever since she was 5 years old, Violette had been modeling for famous kid apparels. Most especially her mother's brand, Henriette Moon. Her last modeling for her mother's brand was when she started to train. Henriette Moon has loads of franchises across the world, and with this, Violette has traveled half of the world ever since she was young. She loved travelling and seeing the world, the different beauties of each country got her to love sceneries and landscapes.