⋆⋅ good terms ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Jake stayed with Vi who was still busy sketching. Jake busied himself staring at her too. Eyes gleaming and full of admiration.

Of course Vi knew he was staring, she could see him through his peripheral vision. It made her heart skip a beat. She didn't know why, but Jake, even the smallest things he do for her makes her heart beat. That's how much of an impact he is to her.

She continued sketching, he continued staring. He stared at her as if if he'd look away she'd be gone, as if it was his last look at her. But that was definitely not what he was thinking. As he stared at her longer, the more he realizes how much he actually likes this girl. He was thinking about, waking up next to her everyday, wrapping his arms around her figure, holding her hands in his. How he wished everything he was thinking could be true, but knowing how the idol industry works, it seems like all of those will just go down.

But despite that, the bright side was that he still could see her everyday, he still could and would stare at her every day and admire her in every way possible. Maybe this 'prize' would end in a couple of hours, but having the opportunity of being her boyfriend even just for a day was already one of the best things that happened in his life. Even if they didn't do that much with the time they had, all of the times they spent as a couple would always be inside his head and he could think about every minute, every hour, every day and even every year. He was certain that something like that wouldn't happen again, so he'll try to remember to the best of his abilities, because who could forget it? He totally couldn't.

He came back to pulling weeds while he thought about her, again. "What are you doing?" She asked, finally looking at him. He didn't answer, he just stared at her, hands on his knees. Even though Vi shot him a confused look, he couldn't stop smiling up at her. "What are you doing?" She asked again, this time crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"I'm looking at you." He said in a low voice. Vi raised an eyebrow, but she couldn't help but notice the shine in his eyes. Maybe because of the sun shining at him, but she didn't want to believe just that, she thought about it as "the galaxy in his eyes." Call her crazy but she loves to think differently about simple matters. She loves to think about it in a more whimsical and magical way.

"You have beautiful eyes." Her voice was low just like his. They didn't know why they spoke like that, but it felt right and perfect for the moment. For a moment they just stared at each other, completely lost in the others stare. And then, they started smiling and then laughing about it, finding it rather cringey. "Come on..." He groaned as he stood up from the ground. "Let's go back." He held out a hand to her and she took it right away, clutching the sketch book under her arm. They walked down the hill, hand in hand, both quiet and just savoring the moment.

"Are we in good terms now?" Heeseung asked when they met the two halfway down. "You can say that." She softly said before pulling the eldest into a sudden hug that it took him a second or two to hug her back.

"Jake talked you to it? Good, because we didn't know what to do." Jay said as Vi hugged him next. "I really thought you would not talk to us for the rest of the trip." Ni-Ki embraced her. "Where's the fun in that?" Vi smiled.

And the rest of the day, the members were talking to each other again. And they spent the rest of it being happy.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

What have i done with their relationship?? Hahahaha