⋆⋅ eclipse and the third wheel ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

For dessert they had bingsu. Sunoo and Vi grabbed a cup each and left for the bus where they agreed to sit and eat and maybe a little conversation about anything they could put as a topic. But Vi could sense that he'd mostly ask about Jake and their 'prized' relationship.

"Hello Everyone." Sunoo greeted the camera cheerfully when they got to the bus. Vi sniggered as she found him cute indeed. Who wouldn't actually? Even without doing anything, Sunoo gave off that vibe that makes everyone around him find him cute and admirable.

When they had finally found the perfect place to set up the camera, which was on the very last row of the bus and they sat opposite each other on the next seats. "What did Jake hyung actually say to you?" Sunoo asked before taking a spoonful of bingsu. Vi knew that was coming and she sort of had the answer to that already.

"He didn't say anything to persuade me to talk to you. He just sort of sat there on the grass, staring at me. We all know how good of a comfort person he is, and even his presence could give you comfort. The way he talked me out of it was rather. . . Tense, though. And i sort of realized that it was wrong of me to act that way, i should've thought about you guys not knowing that i have Entomophobia, but i was carried away by my feelings." Vi filled in the question with the answers that formed in her head. Sunoo paid attention and he smirked when she mentioned "tense" but realized there was a camera. So, rather than asking about it now, he will talk to her about it later.

"Jake also has a way dealing with people. He didn't say sentences that comforted me. But he made sure his moves and actions would get me to talk about it." Vi continued talking and Sunoo continued listening, somewhat scared to forget every word she said. Sunoo wanted to know what Jake did to get her to talk it out, and anything possible he could do ran through his mind that he started sniggering and he could feel his cheeks heat up. Vi released a heavy sigh. "Whatever your thinking about, stop thinking about it because none of that happened." She narrowed her eyes at the boy to show him that he was serious with her words. It took him a minute to do so though.

"Tell us about it." Sunghoon appeared out of nowhere, wiggling his eyebrows towards the girl as he took a seat next to her. Vi sent him a disgusted look before rolling her eyes at him. "You'd be jealous anyway."

"What are you doing here? Vi and i were having a little date." Sunoo sassed. Vi nodded her head mischievously too. Sunghoon scoffed and shook his head. "I doubt it." He said, then slid a hand around Vi's waist, rubbing the other side of it.

Sunoo, staring at Sunghoon's hand that was rubbing her waist, actually blew on the cold bingsu. He just laughed at himself.

They continued to have a conversation about any topic they could muster to bring up. And it was amazing that they could talk freely about anything. Just the two of them. And even though they knew Sunghoon was there, they didn't care as long as they had a topic to talk about.

Vi couldn't remember someone she could talk freely about anything other than Sunoo. And that's what made him special for her. He makes her comfortable with anything and he doesn't judge her. He was the dream person that everyone could open up to about, and she was beyond blessed to have met him.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

We all want a friend like Sunoo

please VOTE it really helps a lot!