⋆⋅ Out and About ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Let's eat out for dinner everyone, there's a samgyupsal restaurant just about a 15 minutes drive from here." Vi announced to the boys who were all in the living area, watching Jay and Sunghoon play Mario Kart in Nintendo.

The thing they loved most about her house was they it HAD EVERYTHING they need to survive to week. Everything that would keep them entertained and forget about their duties as an Idol for awhile. They would never want to leave.

She was still in her one piece but she did not even bother to touch the water in the pool. Half her body was still wrapped in the skirt as she decided that she'd rather swim at nights only.

The sun was starting to set outside and the first day of their vacation was about to end successfully in a few hours and she thought of a wonderful idea that could hype their spirits up more and more and to celebrate the end of their promotion; a date night together.

"Our drivers are on standby right?" Heeseung asked, popping a popcorn into his mouth, turning his body towards her who was standing behind the couch, watching the game too. "Yeah, they're staying in the maids quarters." Vi informed, massaging his shoulders earning a groan from him.

Hee stood up and leaned over the couch and planted a kiss on her forehead. Such a sweetheart. "I'll inform them." He left the room, leaving her eyes wide at the sudden contact although she nodded her head.

A little while later mostly everyone has gotten ready for the night out and the skies outside are a mixture of orange and red as the sun sank deeper under the mountains. Vi managed to give them a little room tour around her room earlier. Spacious and clean, the minimalist vibe eternally screams her name.

Vi was sitting on the chair of her vanity, attaching an earring on her left ear when she caught a glimpse of Sunghoon, carrying two clothes, coming inside her room. "Which?" He asked the question Vi was ready to answer. "The turtleneck sweater."

Although they were most of the time enemies, they do not deny that they find each others faces attractive. Right then and there Sunghoon took off his shirt without a care that she was in the room, HER ROOM. Vi raised her eyebrow at him through the mirror and murmured to herself "confidence" while shaking her head lightly. "At least it's not pride." He retorted, making her scoff.

"I. Do. Not. Have. Pride." She glares through the mirror while trying to clasp her necklace which she did unsuccessfully. "Okay. Let me do that then." He stalked towards her, hands in the pocket of his trousers. "Will you let me Violette?" Sunghoon asked, looking at her straight in the eye in the mirror.

For a few seconds, they stared at each other, silence filling the room as words rumbled in their heads. "She is so...pretty... Beautiful." He thought, taking in every feature as if trying to memorize her. How perfectly well she was made, he could not explain.

"Someone's extra nice today." She thought in her head and rolled her eyes at him again, this time giving the necklace to him anyways. It was a silver necklace with an infinity sign pendant.

He brushed her hair and put them over her shoulder, and placed the necklace over her before clasping it into its place, his skin brushing along the small of her neck, sending a warm wave of electricity through his body. Before he could even have the time to take a look at her one last time, Sunoo peeked his head through the slightly opened door of her room and said loudly "The cars are ready y'all!"

He eyes Sunghoon up and down before his eyes landed on his shirt on her bed that he was wearing earlier, his eyes widened, running through a lot of fake scenarios that he shrugged away as fast as he could.