⋆⋅ next boyfriend ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Y/n-shi, it's time to wake up." A staff knocked on the door making her shift in her dreamy sleep, but when she felt Jake's arm hug her tightly, she woke up. She turned to look at the sleeping boy and admired his features. His tall slim nose, plum lips, just everything about him seemed to be perfect and beautiful.

She slowly removed herself from him and replaced herself with a pillow before stumbling her way to the door. Her eyes squinted at the bright light of the hallway. "You can go to the staff room, make up is being held there. The others are already awake. You can go with Jake but don't take too long. We only have 20 minutes until we go to the set." The staff announced and she hummed in response, her voice was hoarse because of the lack of water.

Closing the door behind her, she leaned against the wall, trying hard to be awake at this early time. She didn't open the curtains to know it was still dark, she knew, because of the clock of course. She tied her hair and went straight to the bathroom to wash her face. She brushed her teeth as well.

After that, she went to wake Jake up who was still in Dreamland. She didn't want to wake him up just yet, but she knew she had to.

"Jake." She whispered by his ear, shaking him a little in the process. "Jake, you have to wake up." She said and the boy shifted.

"Why?" He hugged the pillow tighter and only then he realized that it was a pillow that he opened his eyes to find Vi on her knees beside the bed. "You need to get up, the members are already on make up." She stood up but before she could walk away, Jake pulled her by the wrist and she fell beside him. "Why'd you leave me?" He hugged her tighter.

"I didn't want to, but the staff came." She ran her fingers through his soft hair. "No, seriously you need to get up now. We'll be leaving in no less than 20 minutes." She finally wriggled her way out of his grip.

"Your wearing my sweater." He mumbled, a grin forming on his lip as he stared admiringly at her. "You look good." He acknowledged. Vi smiled at him before turning back into serious mode again. "Thank you. But you have to get up now seriously. If you want to go there together, get up now, if not then should i leave?"

"You shouldn't, because i wouldn't let you. So wait for me, I'll wash my handsome face first." He said and climbed out of bed, stumbling as he tried to stand up properly. He made his way to the bathroom and Vi sat on his bed, scoffing at his statement about his "handsome face". She waited while she busied herself with her phone. Scrolling through weverse and twitter.

She smiled at the nice and comforting words that the fans posted through the platforms. Some fans were saying that they loved her and were looking forward to her debut with the boys. Some felt the other way, they said she shouldn't be in a boys group and were asking why was she there. But, she knew herself and what she has been through to get there, those words were not enough to bring a person down that has come a long way.

"Let's go?" He asked as he slipped his slippers on. She nodded and led the way out. They made their way to the staffs room and found it very busy inside, the stylist were attending to the members who already had their makeup done.

"Good. Your here. We thought you wouldn't come." Heeseung teased as he buckled his belt. "Y/n-shi come here please." The make up artist motioned for her to sit as she did her thing. "So..." Sunghoon started. "How's your relationship going?" He asked and the other members smirked, the staffs chuckled.