Chp 10

*Summer has passed*

The summer has gone. I know most kids look forward to summer, but I don't. It means long months with the Malfoy's. Although being with Draco on occasion was nice. I also got to see an old friend, Jacob Black.

He doesn't t go to Hogwarts but is a wizard. He lives with muggles. His father was Regulus Black. His dad died for being a death eater. Jacob knew his dad always wanted him to be one to. He wanted him to bring back Voldemort. He was never into that though. Jacob was very tall and skinny. He has darker skin. His hair is dark brown and slightly curly. His eyes are grayish-blue. Not bad looking either. Not that I have a crush on him. Let's just say there's someone else I fancy.

Anyway I was so ready to get back to Hogwarts. The Malfoy's sent me early because they didn't want to show up with me and frankly I didn't want to go with them. I go through the wall to 9 3/4. There were a few people in there. One of which happened to be Hermione.

" What are you doing here so early?" She asks.

"I don't know just excited I guess." I reply.

"I understand that. I've just started reading the new book for defense against the dark arts. Gildory Lockhart is the teacher this year. He's kinda cute don't you think?" She says as she hold up the back of the book to show me a picture of a man with golden blonde hair curled in front of his face.

" he's ok" I reply.

Hermione looks up at me with surprise.

"Anyways," she says " have you started reading any of the books yet?"

" yah, I started the one for transfiguration."

After a few more minutes of reading the train pulled into the station. Hermione and I collect our stuff and headed to the compartment. I watch from the window and I see Draco come through. I let out a small sigh. Apparently louder than I thought.

" whats wrong?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing, just thinking I guess," I say.

About and hour of waiting and there was no sight of Ron and Harry.

The train begins to pull out. Hermione gets up.

" I'm going to look for them. They've got to be here somewhere," she says.

With that she leaves. I thought about sneaking to Draco's compartment. I decided that might not be a good idea to be a Gryphindor in a Slytherine compartment. As we approached I put on my robes and Hermione bursted into the compartment.

"I can't find them! They're not here!" She screams.

But by that time I was already off the train and heading to the carriages.