Chp 12

*some weeks into school*
During potions class Ron leans over to me.

"Could I be anymore boring," he says doing a Snape impression.

I let a small laugh.

" is there anything you want to share with the class mr. Weasley?" Snape says.

Ron puts his head down. Snape continues his lesson. Ron looks over at me and cracks a smile. I stifle back a laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear a commotion out in the hallway. I go out to see what everyone is looking at. As I'm walking I hear a whisper in the wall. But I shrug it off and continue. When I leave the mob of people I look up at the wall with the message   " The chamber of secrets has been opened enemies of the heir ... beware"

I know about the chamber of secrets. I'd read it in a book once. A girl died for goodness sake! A parsletounge opens the chamber of secrets! I'm a parstletoung! I can feel the fear rising. I was ready to cry. What if I opened the chamber and I didn't even know it.

I look across the crowd and see Draco. He looks at me. He can see the fear in my eyes. He knows what I'm thinking. He tilts his head telling me to go that way. We both slowly make our way to the courtyard.

I look at him ready to cry. He hugs me.

"It's not you, Lexi," he says.

"How can you be sure? What if I don't even know I'm doing it?" I say.

He just looks at me. I can tell he's unsure and that only really made me feel more scared. My hands were shaking. He grabs them and squeezes them tight. He pulls them towards his heart and that's when I break down and cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I go back to my common room still shaking. I go to bed quickly. I stare at the wall still shooken up by the nights event. I take deep breath, count to ten, and my eyes flutter shut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open my eyes to see a large cave. In it is a man with brown hair and fair skin. He reminds me of someone. He turns to me.

"Join me in the chamber," he says.

And with that I open my eyes. I take a deep breath. I look in the mirror and realize why he was familiar. He look like me. I didn't know who he was but I'm pretty sure he's my father.