Chp 11

Harry and Ron are still MIA. The first years had been sorted and the feast had begun when Harry and Ron come and sit down next to us. Apparently they couldn't get onto the train. They flew a freaking car here, and landed in a tree and still didn't get expelled! I'm still not sure how.

Hermione began scolding them right away. As she was yelling I began to tune her out. I turned and looked a Draco. He gave me the silently sneak out signal. I excused my self from the table and left the room. Outside the dinning hall I see him sitting on a ledge. He pats the seat next to him.

I walk over and slide next to him. I can feel him breathing. We sit for a second before he lets out a sigh.

" don't you just wish we could hang out like normal people?" He asks.

" this whole school just wants us to enemies. Gryphindors aren't to fond of Slytherine but not all are bad," as I say that I look over at him.

He has a grin that I can't help smile at. We look at each other until we're both laughing.

"Remember that night in the manor when you and I snuck around the house. Let's do that again. I'll meet you back here tonight?" He says with a bit of question in his voice.

" sure, I could use a little mischief in my life," I say with a hint of sass.

He just looks at me. I look into his eyes. They have a grey blue look to them. I just sit there until I realize I'd been staring. I quickly look away. With that I snuck back into dinner.