Chp 5

Harry had his first quidditch match today. I kind of wanted to go but Draco asked me to hang back with him. I know he wanted to see the match to but I guess I'm just more important.

We're walking down the hall together.

"Harry tried to hold my hand a few nights ago," I tell him.

"He did what now?" Draco asked sounding offended.

"I pulled away after a minute. It just didn't feel right," I say.

His face softens a little.

"GRYPHINDOR WINS!" I hear them say vaguely from the quidditch pitch.

"Haha we won. That means Harry caught the snitch!" I say enthusiastically.

"Oh shut up, he's not that great," Draco says.

"Oh someone jealous," I ask condescendingly.

He punches me lightly in the arm. I poke him in the arm a little aggressively.

"Ow jeez," Draco says.

"Oh get over it you baby," I say back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's almost Christmas break and Draco and I have been finding as much time as possible to hang out. It been hard but we try. Once we snuck out to the courtyard after class and just sat on the ground and talked. I choose not to go back for Christmas. That means I'm alone. Draco's going back to see his family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I soon find out that Harry and Ron are staying for Christmas. At least I won't be completely alone.

I go and say bye to Draco in secret since he's not to popular with the Gryphindors.

I meet him in the room of requirement.

"I'll miss you," he says.

"Yah me too but I just want to spend as much time away from that manor as possible," I say

"Understandable, but I'll still miss you," he says.

I give him a hug and he's off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rest of brake I'm running around the castle with Ron and Harry.

We all gave gifts on Christmas morning. It kind of surprised me to get things.

"Who gave you that?" Ron asks Harry.

Harry had on a cloak he got except his whole body was now invisible. It only came with a note that says "use it well". It belonged to Harry's dad.

"Maybe you should turn it in. You don't know who it's from. It could be cursed," I say.

"You sound like Hermione," says Harry.

"Is that such a bad thing, I mean she's so responsible and what not. Since she's gone someone has to be responsible," I say.

"Fine you open one of yours," says Harry.

"I have gifts?" I ask surprised

"Yah, here," says Ron.

"I look at the tag. From:Draco. I guess I looked surprised because the boys cocked their heads.

"Who's it from?" Harry ask.

"Um, no one," I say.

I but the tiny package behind me and make a mental note to open it when I'm alone later.

I never got anything from the Malfoy's except for a heart bracelet Draco gave me. It was looked as it had metal vines growing on it. I didn't need anymore than that bracelet. I always told him as long he was there with me, I didn't need anything else.

 I always told him as long he was there with me, I didn't need anything else

This is what I imagined the bracelet looking like but imagine it as u like.