Chp 49

"You could try to be nicer," I say to Draco.

"Why, it's not my fault mudbloods are at this school. They shouldn't be here," he says.

"Your seriously not even going to try and be nice?" I ask.

"Why would I?" He replies.

"Because they're not bad people! Why can't you just be nice!" I say.

"Because they are filthy and vile!" He snaps back.

"If your not willing to be nicer then maybe we shouldn't be together!" I say.

"Did you just breakip with me?!" He asks.

"I- yes. If your not willing to try to be nice then I just don't think it will work !" I say back.

I get up and walk. He insulted Hermione and Ron. I stood up for them and I guess we're not together anymore.

I run to my common room and slide down the wall. I covet my face and just begin to cry. The trio walks in and see me on the floor.

"Oh my god what happened?" Hermione asks.

"Draco and I," my voice catches, "we broke up."

Hermione gets dumb and puts her arm around me. Harry sits next to me. Ron squats down in front of me putting his hand on my knee.

I begin to think of all the memories I have with Draco. I gulp before standing up.

"I'm fine, I swear," I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the great hall with the trio. I sit down between Harry and Hermione. Jacob comes up behind me.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

I nod and get up heading towards the door. We stand in the hallway outside the dining hall.

"So you and Draco?" He asks.

I was about to say something when I heard that familiar voice. I look over and see Draco and Pansy holding hands. He leans over and kisses her. I hadn't realized I had stopped breathing. Jacob takes my hand and looks at me.

"I'm so sorry,Lexi," he says.

I smile and nod trying to hold back my tears. I think I just need to be alone.

"I'm gonna go be alone for a little while," I tell him.

"Ok," he says as I walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacobs pov

I watch her walk away. I turn to Draco and Pansy kissing again.

"What the hell dude!" I yell.

"He looks up at me then at Pansy.

"You just broke up with your girlfriend, your best friend and your already snogging a new girl!" I yell.

"So what?" He yells.

"You know for a while I was going to be in your side. I didn't like what you said about the mudbloods but your my best friend. Now I'm not so sure," I say storming off.

I turn the corner and see Lexi.

"That was amazing," she says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi's pov

He stood up for me. I didn't really have any words. He turned the Corning and all I could says was that was amazing.

He grabs my hand and pushes the hair out of my face.

"You want to be alone together?" He asks.

I nod and we go to an empty hallway. He grabs my hand. He leans down and kisses me. We pull away.

"Is this wrong," he asks, "I don't want to be your rebound."

"Pansy is kissing Draco and you don't care?" I ask.

"Well," he starts. I kiss him again.

"We can be each others rebound," I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's pov

What the crap was I thinking. I loved her. I don't love Pansy, I don't even like Pansy. I need to go find her.

I walk down the hall and I hear her voice. I peer around the corner and I see her kissing Jacob. I wanted to say something. I just watched for a second.

"We can be each other's rebound?" She says.

If she's gonna be with him then maybe I will be with Pansy.

I leave them to it abs I go find Parkinson.

Noooooo I hate this chapter but I love where it goes. Thx for reading.