Chp 54

Ron has a girlfriend, Lavender brown. She is in my dorm with Hermione and me. She's a bit clingy though. Ron doesn't seem to mind he attention.

Hermione on the other hand does. She jealous of lavender but she's never admit that out loud. She's been fighting with Ron nonstop for just about anything she can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok be careful with it," I tell Jacob.

He lowers the necklace using his wand into the wrapping. We fold the paper and tie the string around it. Draco tucks it away in his robes ready to have delivered to dumbledoor in a few days. I sigh thinking about this plan. Draco wraps his arm around me and kisses me on my forehead.

"If you to arm going to get all lovey I'm leaving," Jacob says.

"Yah you probably should," I say as Draco pulls me closer to him.

"Barf I'm gone," Jacob says.

He leaves the room as it shifts into the Gryphindor common room. I know I wanted this. I wanted life to go back to normal. This common room was my safe place, my real home.

"Your common room is as dorky as your classmates," Draco says laughing.

"We're not dorky," I say.

He brushes his fingers through my hair.

"Yes you are but dorky is ok sometimes,"he says, "sometimes."

I let out a little laugh. He continues to stroke my hair as I lay me head on his shoulder. We plop down on the couch. I lay my head on his lap. He lets out a sigh and I smile knowing this is what I wished life was like all the time.