Chp 22

I walk into the great hall and take a seat. I feel someone brush up against me. I turn to see Draco as he nods his head towards the doors signaling me to go outside. I excuse myself from the Gryphindors table. I walk slowly outside trying to seem relaxed. I step out and see Draco leaning against a windowsill and Jacob standing more straight but with his arms crossed. Draco had stopped flicking back his hair and I really quite enjoyed it. It fell in front of his eyes. It seemed so casual. I sauntered up to them and we made our way to a corridor that was rarely used.

"Where the crap we're you last night," he said with a twinge of worry in his voice.

" I just fell asleep," I said," it was a long day."

"I heard about you and potter passing out," Jacob said.

I let out frustrated huff. "Just dementors. Harry seems more scared than I am or was," I reply back.

"Seriously you actually passed out Lexi!" He said with a bit more shock than expected," I though you were tougher than that." Jacob finished with a smirk on his face.

I let out an eye roll. I had to promise to meet them tonight. We decided to come back to this corridor. We were on guard trying to make sure no one walked up on us.

I make my way back to breakfast before heading off to ancient ruins with Hermione.

Ik I don't do these a lot but I'm really excited for third year. I love how this year and next year play out. I wrote as I go but I have the whole story in my head.

Just for the record even though this is from a Gryphindor perspective I'm actually a Slytherine in real life. Ik there are a lot of spelling and grammar issues. Pls just don't hate. I'm trying. Thx for reading!!!!!!