Chp 58

I'd known he's been in the house for a while but this is the first time I'd really seen the prisoner. We had the famed wand maker olivander in the dungeons. He'd been tortured to find some wand the dark lord wanted.

Olivander was tied to a post in the dinning room. He looked tired and sick. I felt bad for him. I so desperately wanted to untie him and help but I feel that would be frowned upon.

I avoid the death eater meetings at all cost. I avoided this one too but I walked into the dinning room and walked past the wand maker.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper under my breathe.

He lets out a groan but I keep walking. I go to my room and close the door. I hate everything about this house but I still think it's better than Hogwarts right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco Pov

This isn't even Hogwarts with the death eaters are running it. It's darker. In dark arts (that's what it's called now) we learned about the cruciatous curse. They had us learn it on first years.

The kids were crumpled on the ground crying to themselves. I gulp as I get in stance. The girl in front of me looks up at me with pleading eyes and my heart breaks. She reminded me of Lexi as a kid. I take a heavy breath and just do it as she lets out a small scream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi pov

The death eaters get together in the living room. They were planning a raid somewhere. My mother refused to tell me where. She said I should have come to the meeting then I could have known.

The get together and one by one apparate out of the room. I wander the house until I come to the stairs down to the dungeon. I walk down and see olivander laying on the ground. I wave my wand and say I little incantation. The spell blasts at olivander. He perks up a little but not a substantial amount.

I go back up stairs and lay down on my bed. I go back to doing what I do best. I stare at the ceiling just imagining life like normal again. I hear the death eaters begin to reappear in the living room. I lock my door before I can hear them talking about the destruction they caused.