Chp 24

I meet Draco in the room of requirement. Jacob apparently got sick or something like that. Draco got out of the hospital wing fairly quickly. The room of requirement looked like a field. The sky was like the great hall. It was starry and beautiful. I don't know who wants this but either way we're both happy. We're sitting on the grass and he looks at me. My heart flutters. He puts his hand on mine and pulls me closer. My breathe hitches. He looks at me and I turn to look at him. He puts his hand on my neck and I wrap my arms around his. I let out a breathe as he pulls me in. I tilt my head and kiss him. When we release we sit for a minute. He pulls me back in one more time. When we release I let out a small giggle. He looks at me and smiles.

"Wow," was all I was really able to say. He lets out a laugh. "Harry is going to kill me," I said.

"Then don't tell him stupid," he remarks.

"Wow, why didn't I think of that," I said with as much sarcasm as I could. " not that you should go out and tell everyone."

"Come on I have to brag I kissed a Gryphindor to someone," he remarked.

"Tell Jacob dummy," I said with a laugh.

He kisses me again and I blush just slightly. I lay my head on his lap. He strokes my hair and I drift off to sleep.

Omg I've been waiting so long for this chapter!!!!! I mean I tried to make it hard to tell who she liked. It may have been obvious but like with Jacob and Harry idk though. I can't wait for y'all to see how this developes.