Chp 20

This is one of my better summers. Not good, but better than usual. Lucius seemed extra busy over this break, which made it easier to sneak in some quality time with my friends. I got to see Jacob a ton. The best part is he going to start at Hogwarts. He's in Draco and my year. He's getting sorted in private although we all assume he'll be in Slytherine. Then again we assumed I would be too. He was over a lot. He lives with muggles but he does know he's a wizard. He just likes to get into the wizard of world when he can. Him and Draco sneak to my like room every time they can.

They sneak and we talk or play some stupid game we make up. We only got caught 3 times over the summer. Lucius was not happy, but he doesn't really yell at them he yells at me. Draco gets a slight scolding but I get the full storm. The saddest part is Draco always apologizes for it. It's not his fault but he does it anyways.

Draco and I were talking about Hogwarts with Jacob. Draco and I already have our books. His are new and mine are second hand. He offered to give me some of the new ones but I seriously didn't want them.

The summer is ending soon. This will be the last time I hang out with Jacob before he gets sorted. It would be nice to have him in Gryphindor. He is the only other person who knows about my real mom.

He hugs me good bye and him and Draco leave my room and I go back to that lonely silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get to the station early like usual. I sit and begin to read through my book. I watch as people come to the station in groups. Harry and Ron both arrive with Hermione on at their tails.

They come up to me and we talk for a second before we board the train. There is a man in the compartment. It was the only one open so we sit down. He appears to be asleep. Draco boards the train with Jacob. Neither of them notice me but I still let out a small smile. A minute later the train begins to move. We all talk for quite some time then the train begins to slow down and it becomes cold. A black cloaked figure comes to the door and it becomes cold. That's all I remember before I pass out.