Chp 28

At dinner I heard about buckbeak. I was very pissed at Draco for this. But the conversation went on. Harry was excited for quidditch on Saturday. I finished my chicken and trodded to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to a scream. It sounded distant. It was coming from the boys side of the dorm. Hermione and I rush out as the other girls wake. We find out from McGonnagal that Ron had seen Sirius black. I gulped. She rushed us back to bed but I couldn't sleep. Apparently Hermione couldn't either so we talked until I drifted off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the quidditch game draco and I take the opportunity to hand out. He meets me in the courtyard and we sneak into a empty corridor.

"What was this I heard about that hippogriff?" I say in a stern voice.

He looks away. "That was more father than me," he says ashamed, " he heard about it and had it reported."

Sadly it sounds exactly like his father but u think by reported it he means bribed or threatened people. He looked even sad about it. I kiss him in the cheek and he wraps his arms around my waist. We hear someone coming and we panic. The corridor doesn't have anywhere to go but we turn to find Jacob.

"Did I interrupt something important?" He asks.

I shake my head no and Draco looks at me slightly confused. I guess he was really enjoying my company.

"I thought you were at the quidditch game?" I asked.

"Yah I was, um Harry got hurt, I just though you might want to go to the hospital wing, or at least you probably wanted to know," he said.

I look up to Draco.

"Yah, go see Potter," he said.

I smile gratefully. With a kiss for him and thank you for Jacob I leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I join the crowd around Harry's bed. He had just woken up apparently. I stand by Ron. I lean over

"What happen?" I ask.

"Bloody dementors," he says," came onto the field and Harry passed out like how you two did on the train."

I shake my head showing him I understand. The quidditch team was telling him about his broken broom. Hermione and I leave together. We go work on ancient ruins homework. Harry comes back later. I give him a hug and go up to my dorm with mione.