Chp 35

Ron hasn't been talking to Harry. Poor Hermione and I have been their owls for the fight, and We are so done. They just need to make up. Harry knows the first task to be dragons. People haven't liked Harry being a champion. They have "potter stinks" badges and He's so angry about them. I know draco and his group are wearing them, but I also know some fights I won't win so I didn't even try to talk him out of it.

I'm still not ready for people to know about me and Draco. The Gryphindors wouldn't react well. Apparently ,according to Draco, for a Slytherine going out with a Gryphindor is like a major thing. The idea of getting a "stuck up grphin-dorks" to go out with them is apparently impressive. I don't understand but he won't say anything until I'm ready, and I'm so appreciative for that. Jacob has done a surprisingly good job not telling anyone since he normally can't keep a secret.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first task is coming up. Harry is getting nervous. He plans to use accio spell to get his broom. He was aided by professor moody to use that spell.

The champions were in their tent. Hermione had gone to see Harry. I was in the stand with Ron. Hermione came back from the tent and told us that Harry seemed nervous.

The first champion came out. Cedric diggory was facing the Swedish short-snout. He pulled out his wand and cast a spell at the rock. It transformed into a dog. The dragon got distracted and he was able to snatch the egg. The dragon turned and blew fire at his face leaving slight burns. Hogwarts yelled with approval. The hufflepuff being the loudest.

The second champion Fleur Delacour came out. The squeal of girls from across the field rang out. She was facing the common welsh green. She pulled her wand and swiftly enchanted her beast to sleep. She went for the egg and as she reached it the dragon let out a snore burning her skirt. She quickly put it out and grabs the egg. The beauxbatons cheer.

The next competitor victor krum came out. Durmstrang cheered as well as every girl in around. He was up against a Chinese fireball. He used the Conjunctivitis Curse to blind the dragon. He retrieved the egg. He grasps it as the dragon stumbles into him breaking part of the egg. He was docked points but still succeeded.

This meant Harry was next. My heart was beating. He came out and a few cheers rang out for him. He drew the fiercest of them all, the Hungarian horn tail. He used his accio spell to bring his broom to him. He mounted and off he went for it. The chain on the dragon snapped and it came after him. He flew off towards the castle. Ron was terrified and Hermione kept trying to see him. He came zooming back through with the dragon on his tail. He reached and grabbed the egg. The handlers got the dragon back under control.

We waited for the scores. Harry and victor were tied for first place, Cedric in second, and in last place Fleur Delacour.

We rushed to see Harry. He hugged us and Hermione was telling him how afraid she was. I hit Ron in the arm. He steps up to Harry.

"Bloody he'll mate I'm sorry I've been such a git," he says.

"It's ok Ron," Harry says. He pulls Ron into a hug. I look at Hermione and she gives me a quick thumbs up.

We head back to the castle so happy to have no more fights in between us.