Chp 37

The next few weeks have been chaotic. Everyone is trying to find a date to the Yule ball. Pansy has tried asking Draco at least five times. Hermione also has a mystery guy. She refuses to tell me who though. The boy don't have a date as far as I'm concerned. I'm at breakfast with them as we get to the topic of the Yule ball.

"They're girls," Ron says," why don't we just ask them."

Harry looks up expectantly.

"I already have someone if you must know," Hermione says.

"Who would ask you," Ron said. I could already tell this wasn't going to end well.

"I don't believe that is any of your business," Hermione follows," you'll just have to wait." And with that she gets up and leaves.

The boys turn their direction towards me.

"Sorry taken," I say bluntly.

"Who?" Harry asks.

"It's a surprise you'll have to wait til the Yule ball," I reply.

Harry looks discouraged. The rest of breakfast we eat in silence before heading off to our next classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In our dorms I'm getting ready with Hermione. She is wearing a pink dress with her hair pinned up into a gorgeous bun. She is having lavender do her makeup. Hermione helped me pick out my dress the night before.mine was a dark green with I puffyish skirt. The top part was lacey. My hair was pulled up into a messy bun with braids coming into it.

The rest of the girls had left leaving Hermione and me in our dorm alone. Both of our boys were meeting us there so we were going to walk together. We checked our appearances in the mirror one more time before heading out.

Hermione enjoyed the idea of Ron and Harry on a date with the Patil twins. I felt kind of bad for them. I heard that Harry also got rejected by Cho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We turn the corner reach the stair case. We stand at the top scanning for our dates. Viktor Krum steps to the stair case. Draco is standing slightly behind him, he's not to noticeable. Hermione and I begin down the stair case.

We get to the end and viktor offers his hand yo Hermione and Draco comes up and offers his to me. I take it and we lock arms. I step down off the stair and can feel the room watching. I take a glance at Hermione before walking into the ballroom. I don't look back to afraid of what I would see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I imagine Lexi looked like.

But brown hair⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️