Chp 55

"Hermione did you here the news?" I ask as I walk into our dorm.

"No what?" Hermione says.

"Ron and lavender broke up," I tell here.

She couldn't contain the smile on her face. She quickly realized that she looked a little to happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nothing has worked Draco!" I yell a little frazzled, "we have to have him dead by the end of school and no poison, spell, or enchantment has worked!"

"I know I- it's just- agh!" Draco says.

"Do you think we'll have to use-?" Jacob says not wanting to finish the sentence. We knew what he was trying to say.

I look to Draco to see his answer. He slowly nods knowing this is our only chance. I look over to the cabinet in the corner. I begin to nod too.

I feel my eyes begin to water thinking of what we're doing. Draco wraps me in a hug and Jacob comes over and throws his arms around me too. I take a deep breathe before they let go.

"Hey, it's ok go back to your common room. We can do this with our you, don't drive yourself crazy with this," Draco says.

I let out a sigh before turning to the door. Draco runs over kisses me on the cheek one last time before I step out the door trying to just forget about what's about to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember the chaos of the death eaters in castle. I stayed hidden so I wouldn't have to fight people I cared about.

Draco find me tucked away in an empty corridor.

"Hey, They're taking me and Jacob back to the manor. They're gonna leave you since your not compromised as a death eater yet. Be safe I'll see you when you get there," he says as he kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you," I tell him. He nods and runs off to find the others.

I stay for another few minutes until I get up to go find the others.

I go to the common room and find Harry crying on the couch. He looks up at me when I walk in. He gets up with a angry look in his eye.

"You said your boyfriend was a good person! He killed dumbledoor, he's a death eater Lexi. Please tell me you understand why I was being overprotective. His family is horrible and he's no different," Harry yells at me.

I feel my hands ball into fists. I've had a rough enough nought already and I definitely didn't need this.

"He's not a bad person! I know you want to label Slytherines as bad but maybe not all are. And maybe not all the other houses are good. Maybe there are death eaters in Ravenclaw or hufflepuff even. There could be some hiding in your precious Gryphindor house. Maybe there are people who can't tell you things even if they really want to, even if they trust them. Maybe they're just to scared. And about Draco, he's as bad a person as I am!" I exclaim.

I think about that last sentence knowing that I'm a horrible person. Draco's isn't, he's soft he's just been so broken by his dad he can't be the person he wants.

I look up at Harry. He looks confused by some of the things I just told him. His face had softened.

He comes and hugs me. I break right then. All of the emotions I had been holding back all year I let go.

No one says anything. They don't ask question or tell me it's ok because they know whatever it is it's not ok. I go and sit on the couch and rest my forehead on my hands. The tears streaming down my face. I cry for a minute longer before taking a swift breath and looking up at the trio. I nod my head before heading to pack my stuff for the train tomorrow.