Chp 32

I can't believe I'm in fourth year. The first years have been sorted. Dumbledoor begins his speech. He introduces the new defense against the dark arts teacher, professor moody, a retired auror.

"Quidditch this year will be canceled," he says. The room lets out a groan. He trudged on though." This year Hogwarts will be the host of the triwizard tournament."

He continues explains what it is. Apparently some tournament against other schools. We finish our feast and head to our common rooms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My summer had be hectic. Lucius seemed distracted and constantly on Draco's back. I saw Draco less and barely saw Jacob. This is the most isolated I'd ever felt.

Whenever I did see Draco it wasn't for long. His dad had been breathing down his neck. I missed being with him so it wasn't even nicer than usual to be back here where I can be with him.  I saw Jacob like three times. He apparently was having an affair with some muggle girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was out in the courtyard with Harry when I catch Draco sitting in a tree.

"Hey potter," he retorts.

"Not now Malfoy," he demands.

Harry grabs my hand and tries to pull me away. I was a bit taken back by him holding my hand but Draco was a bit more angry.

"Potter!" He yells

Harry trudges on. I turn to look at Draco as he gets his wand out. Harry realized and tried to get his out. Draco is already getting in stance to fire his spell when moody shoots one at him. He transform down into a ferret. I let out a small squeak. I couldn't tell if it was a laugh or a scared squeak. Maybe both.

Moody bounces him up and down with his wand. He takes him and puts him in Crabbes pants. I gasp slightly horrified. McGonnagal sees what moody is doing.

"Professor-professional moody is that-is that a student," she demands.

"Yes," he says as simple as that.

She transforms him back." We never use transfiguration as a punishment," she scolds.

Draco runs away disgusted. I huff mad at moody and mad at Harry for taking my hand. I walk away from Harry and the courtyard just needing a break to clear my head. I see Draco sitting in the step not far from the library. I sit down next to him. I choose not to close since he was in someone's pants. When he looks up he understand why.

"Harry shouldn't have taken my hand like that," I assure him.

He nods. Something was off.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"It's just you didn't take your hand away," he says, slightly disappointed.

"Oh," I say," I didn't think it was that big, he was just leaving the situation. It wasn't really anything."

He looks up at me and I smile at him.

"Please don't think I like Harry. He might like me but I only have eyes for you," I say. I lean over and kiss him. " the fact that I kissed you when you were in Crabbes pants should tell you how much you mean to me."

He nods and laughs. "I should probably go change and shower," he says. With that he gets up and leaves.