Chp 52

I step out of the fireplace to empty living room. I assumed it would be crawling with death eaters. The man leads me into the dining room where I find what I was expecting. Around a large table held the group of death eaters I had been fearing. Lucius looks at me and frowns. I guess he wasn't expecting me. I take a quick glance to my mother who seems delighted I'm here.

"And who is this?" The Dark Lord ask.

"Meet my daughter," my mother says bluntly.

Lucius looks up shocked. The whole rooms turns and looks at me dumbfounded.

"Now I do believe you don't have the dark mark?" My mom asks obviously knowing the answer.

I shake my head no. She gets up and puts her hand on my shoulder. She walks me up to the dark lord. I can feel the power radiating off him. I look back to Draco. He had fear in his eyes about what was about to happen.

The dark lord raises his wand to my arm. He whispers a spell and I feel a burning sensation on my left arm as the tattoo appears. (I couldn't find exactly how it's done so I kind of winged it.)I look down at my arm. It was there and there was no making it go away.

"Now I do believe Draco needs his too," Lucius says.

I look over at him and he keeps a straight face. Isn't full of fear but his eyes are. Narcissa is standing in the corner watching fearfully.

Draco walks up and places his firearm out still not flinching. His lips draw a straight line as the mark forms.

My mother takes my arm and sits me down next to her. I hear he fireplace and look to see Jacob walking in. He seems confident of himself.

"Jacob Black, son of regulus black," Jacob says confidently.

He rolls down his sleeve to reveal his dark mark. He's had his since he was born. Like I said his dad really wanted him to be a death eater.

"Yes, I remember you," the dark lord says, "please sit."

He sits a few seats away from me. The meeting plods on. They talk about deaths and plots. The meeting ends and we get up.

"You three please wait," the dark lord instructs.

We stop and turn towards him.

"I have a special job for you three," he says, "I need you to kill Dumbledoor."

He cracks a grin on his face that sends chills down my spine. Draco's nods his head knowing the dark lord isn't really asking.

I head back to my room thinking about the year to come. I'd have to keep my secret and still find a way to kill one of the best wizards of his time. I let out a small groan. My eyes flutter as my back hits the bed. Before I can fall asleep I hear my door open.

He clears his throat. "Bellatrix's daughter?" Lucious scoffs.

Him and my mom never were on good terms. I look away.

"I let you into my home, I let you live amongst my family, I let you attend Hogwarts, I even let you date my son! You lied to me," he yells.

I didn't realize how bad I craved his validation. He at least stuck around for me. I see in his eyes he's lonely and scared. Something about his eyes remind me of Draco. His face pretends to be strong even if he is fearful.

"Trust me I wasn't a fan of the lying thing or really my mother," I reply.

He stops for a second thinking about what I said to him. He scowl goes back to its usual straight line. His eyes widen from their narrow point. He seems to relax. I guess he just dint want me to be like my mother. I wasn't at all. She was a proud Slytherine loyal to the dark lord. I was a Gryphindor who despised everything the dark lord stood for.

He lets out a huff before turning and exiting my room. I fall back in my bed and finally let myself go to sleep.