Chp 30

Hagrid sends us out of his hut as the minister approaches with the executioner and dumbledoor. I follow them into forest. I separate from them and head back to the castle. I go searching for Draco to see if he's ok. I find him in the great hall with Crabbe and Goyle.

"You just let her punch you?" Complains Crabbe.

Draco nods his head and shrugs. He has a blackish-blue mark on his cheek. I walk past him and subtly and turns.

"Filthy mudblood," he says.

The goons look at me with disgust but he looks at me with a quick smile. I blink three times signaling him to follow me I walk out and he gets up to follow.

We sneak to the room of requirement holding hands the whole way. We get to the room and it morphs into what I assume is the Slytherine common room. I look at him and he shrugs. We sit down the black leather couch. He puts his arm around my waist and his other arm around my neck. I place one of my hands on his thigh and other arm around his torso. He pulls me close to him and he places his lips on mine. I feel his tongue press against my lips. I part my lips slightly. My hands move around his neck and he puts his arms around my torso. When we break apart we don't stop holding each other. The smile broadens on my face as he comes on again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's pov

I love her so much. I don't know why but I let my tongue push against he lips. I was pleasantly surprised when she obliged. We resituated ourselves on the couch. I took a breath in. She smelled slightly of lavender. We break apart for a moment before moving in again. When we broke apart the second time she rubbed her fingers across the bruise. I flinch slightly since it still hurt. She pulled her hand away. I take her hand and lay it on my neck. She ruffles my hair for s moment before returning her hands to my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi pov

I ruffled his hair for a moment then put my hands back in place. He pulled me in again taking his hand and playing with hair subtly pushing me into him. We release and he lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry for Hermione and that punch," I say.

"It ok," he says," not your fault,"

I nod and with that we kiss again.