Chp 14

*few weeks have passed*

Two more students had been petrified. I've heard talk about closing Hogwarts. The dreams of that man in the chamber of secrets have persisted in relentlessly. Sometimes it just happens in class. I still am scared that I could be the heir. Let's just Draco has had to do lots of therapy sessions lately. He tells me it ok, that I'm not the heir but you can tell he doesn't mean it.

The trio is starting to realize something's wrong with me. I know I've been distant. I'm just afraid I'll hurt someone. I've felt like I've been pulling away more. They keep try to talk to me. I'm afraid I'll say something or start crying then have to explain everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the match against Slytherine is today. I walk to the pitch with Ron and Hermione. This is the first time I've hung out with them for a while. This is also the first quidditch match I've gone to in a while. I know it's a bit scandalous but I'm also here to see Draco play for the first time. I haven't really came to see him play yet. I know it's wrong considering he's a seeker and so is Harry. But I'm killing two birds with one stone today.

The game has started. I never really understood the game. I keep my eye on the quaffle as the chasers beat it around. The beater hit the buldgers around. Harry is almost hit by one like three times.

The game has persisted with the score of 20 Gryphindors and 60 Slytherine. (Btw just a guess on those scores. I couldn't find the exact numbers. I think those are right. Correct me if wrog) Up in the sky the snitch flashes by. Harry takes off first and Draco to follow. I notice that same buldger follow Harry. It busts through seating and causing chaos. Harry ignores it and just keeps going.

They are neck and neck reaching for ur at the same time. Harry barely grasps it and Gryphindor wins!

Just as Harry stops the buldger comes back and hits him straight off his broom. He falls to the ground with a thud.

Ron, Hermione and I run out to see him. His arm was different shades of purple. There was defiantly something wrong with it. Madam Pomfry comes over. She insists on getting him to the hospital wing, but professor Lockhart insists he can fix it.

He pulls out his wand and says the spell. Harry's arm has a twitch but nothing seems to happen until his arm droops. Harry looks up. He seems mortified by what had happened.

"At least it doesn't hurt anymore," professor Lockhart says.

Harry looks at him with discord and fear as he is taken to the hospital wing. Ron, Hermione and I hang back as the crowd leaves. I see Draco across the pitch. I can tell he wants to talk but he sees my face. He understands I'm just worried about Harry right now. He looks at me and gives me the sign to meet him later. With that we all headed to the hospital wing to see Harry.