Chp 34

*few months later*

We were in the great hall eating dinner. Dumbledoor gets up to make an announcement.

"The triwizard tournament is begging soon so today we welcome the schools. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic," he says.

The doors open and multiple girls in blue dresses come spinning in. Following them is a incredibly tall woman. She goes up and is welcomed by dumbledoor.

The next group of people who come in are burley men followed by a strong angry man. He goes and shakes hands with dumbledoor.

Dumbledoor begins to explain the rules of the tournament. You had to be 17 years dumbledoor was telling us. Loud groans filled the room.

"As you know, three champions compete in the tournament, one from each of the participating schools. They will be marked on how well they perform each of the Tournament tasks and the champion with the highest total after task three will win the Triwizard Cup. The champions will be chosen by an impartial selector: the Goblet of Fire," he finishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weeks later we were back in the dinning hall. The room is ecstatic waiting to hear the champions for the tournament. Dumbledoor comes up to the goblet.

"Silence," he yells. The goblet erupts the blue fire. "The beauxbatons champion is Fleur Delacour."

The beauxbatons section erupts with cheers for their classmate.

The fire erupts again. " the durmstrang champion is Victor Krum," dumbledoor yells.

A series of yells comes from the crowd of durmstrang boys.

"And the Hogwarts champion is," he says as the fire goes once more, " Cedric Diggory!"

The hufflepuffs yell with approval. The champions make their way towards the waiting room. The fire goes off again to everyone's surprise. Dumbledoor reaches for the parchment.

"Harry Potter," he mumbles.

We look at harry. He seems as confused as we are.

"Harry Potter," dumbledoor says louder this time.

Harry stands up and head towards the professor. Dumbledoor points towards the door with the rest of the champions inside. Dumbledoor seems confused while Harry seems scared. I look towards Ron and Hermione, they seemed as confused as me. Ron looked frustrated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
"What's wrong Ron," I ask walking away from the great hall.

"How could Harry not tell me he put his name in the goblet of fire," Ron said a bit hurt.

"I really don't know Ron," I reply.

We get to the common room and he immediately goes to his dorm. I sit on the couch and read my book trying to figure out how Harry did it. He walks in a minute later. He sits down in a chair across from me.

"I swear I didn't put my name in," he says.

"I believe you and I think Hermione will believe you but Ron might be harder to convince," I say.

He nods his head. I give him a quick smile before he to gets up and disappears in his dorm. I sigh and decide to go to my dorm. I'm scared for Harry. This is a difficult tournament. He could get hurt and I wouldn't want that.