Chp 42

Harry had left to look at the third challenge. Hermione was go through all her mail. That left me alone with Ron.

"Ok do you have the potions assignment done?" He asks.

"Yah, Draco helped me," I tell him. He makes a face at the name. I think he was hoping that it would be less noticeable.

"Do you want to see it?" I asks.

"Yah," he says sounding ashamed.

I slide the paper over to him I watch as he copies down the answers. I feel someone brush against my shoulder. I turn expecting it to be Draco but instead I see Jacob.

"What?" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"I just thought you might be interested in homework answers," he whispers in my ear.

I flick him in the forehead. "No," I tell him.

"Your loss," he says flicking me back.

Ron watched us confused

"Actually Jacob you got defense against the dark arts," I ask.

"Yah," he says sliding me the paper, "I don't know how you didn't get into Slytherine sometimes."

I shake my head. "I wonder that too sometimes."

Harry comes running in. "Where's dumbledoor!" He shouts.

"I don't know," I reply.

He runs out of the room. I look to Ron he shrugs but has a look of concern in his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We find out fro Harry that mr crouch needed dumbledoor which is why he was looking for him. Apparently Krum had gotten stunned and mr crouch was gone.

Harry had also had a dream about Voldemort again.

We approach the third task. The maze was set. It was a huge 20 foot maze on the quidditch pitch. The cup was placed in the center. The first to reach it wins the tournament. Harry was a bit antsy going in. He had been practicing hexes for days.

Harry and Cedric enter the maze together because they are tied for first. The sound starts and the run in. Moments later goes in. Fleur stands for a few more minutes before she is cleared to go.

The students sit in anticipation waiting fir the winner. We hear a high pitched scream. Next thing we see is a red flash streak the sky. They send people in to get the person. The fly out holding Fleur Delacour. Moments later another streak hits the sky. They come back holding Viktor Krum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been a while since we heard anything from the last two champions. I had gotten a splitting head ache all of the sudden. I hold my head trying to but seem like I'm in too much pain. I look to Hermione when I hear a thud. I look back and Harry is on the ground holding Cedric. There started with cheers before people understood what had happened. Harry was laying on Cedric's lifeless body.

His dad came running down and dumbledoor came straight to Harry trying to pry him off of Cedric. He was screaming trying to not let go.

Moody gets up and removes Harry carrying to the hospital wing. There was still something about him I didn't trust him still so I get up and sneak out determined to follow him.

Instead of the hospital wing I find him taking Harry to his classrooom. He sits him on a chair. He begins to take a swig out of his canteen when he finds there's nothing in there. He makes his way towards where I'm hiding so I quickly move under a desk. He goes through a thing full of empty bottles.

"Marvelous creatures dragons, aren't they. Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it?" He starts continuing to rifle through bottles, "then Cedric diggory told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself. You think Neville Lobgbotyom the witless wonder could have provided you with gillyweeed if I hadn't given him the book that lead him straight to it. Huh?!"

"It was you from the beginning. You put my name in the goblet of fire. You bewitched Krum," Harry stutters.

"You only won because I made it so potter. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so and now the deed is done," moody says. He takes Harry arm and reveals the wound, "the blood that runs through these veins, runs through the dark lord."

Moody let's out a groan. He continues to go through his stuff.

"Imagine how he will reward me when he learns I have once and for all silence Harry Potter," he says.

I jump up, "expelliarmus!"

Moody goes flying back in his chair and hits the wall. Dumbledoor comes in. He takes moody by the neck holding his wand to his face. I move next to Harry. Dumbledoor proceeds to poor a liquid into moody's mouth.

"You know who I am?" Dumbledoor asks moody.

"Albus dumbledoor," he chokes.

"Are you asking moody? Is he in this room? Is he in this room?!" Dumbledoor asks weather forcefully.

Moody looks towards a chest in the center of the room.

"Kids get away from there," Dumbledoor demands.

Harry and I shuffle away from the chest. McGonnagal puts us behind her. Snape shoots a spell unlocking the chest. The teachers inch towards it.

"You alright alaster," Dumbledoor asks.

"I'm sorry Albus," the voice says.

Harry and I inch towards the chest. We peer into seeing another moody in the bottom.

"If that's professor moody then who's that?" Harry asks.

Snape sniffs one of the bottles. "Polyjuice potion," Snape says.

"Now we know who's been stealing from your store Severus," Dumbledoor says, " we'll get you up in a minute."

We turn and see the unconscious moody begin to twitch. He begins to morph into his true form.

"Barty Crouch Jr." Dumbledoor says.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," he says rolling down his sleeve to reveal his dark mark.

For a moment I thought he was talking to me. I don't have one but look at my family I wouldn't be surprised. He instead was talking to Harry. Dumbledoor takes Harry's arm and puts up to barty.

McGonnagal realizes I'm there and walks me out of the room.

"Head to your common room," she instructs," and please refrain from telling any students just yet."

I nod and leave heading to my common room. I see Draco in the hall. He comes to me and embraces me in a hug.

"Don't disappear like that on me ever again," he instructs.

I nod my head and give him a kiss.

"I have to go to my common room. I'll tell you the rest of the story later," I say.

He hugs me again and we part our separate ways.

I head to my common room and sit on the couch. Ron and Hermione look at me for answers. I shoo them with my hand and doze off on the couch.