Chp 29

I stay behind on this hogsmeade trip. Jacob stayed behind again. Harry was determined to go. I didn't bother him because he was focused. I meet Jacob in the library. We begin to work in our transfiguration homework.

"Vera Verte," I say. The rat turns into a water goblet.

" I crap at this," he says as look over at his half transformed toad.

I let out a laugh. "Shut up," he says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They get back from hogsmeade.

"I can't believe Malfoy," Ron demands.

Oh crap what did he do now.

"Yah but Harry really set him straight," said Hermione.

Harry let out a chuckle. I look at them.

"Ok what did Dra-  Malfoy do?" I asked.

"Just made fun of mione's blood status," remarks Ron.

Of course he did.

"And what did Harry do?" I ask

"I put on my invisibility cloak and snuck up and started throwing snow balls at him. He was scared as hell," Harry tells me.

I let out a chuckle mentally reminding myself to make fun of him later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas rolls around and the trio is staying at Hogwarts. Harry got a firebolt. We didn't know who from but Hermione decided to report it to McGonnagal. She confiscated it to make sure it wasn't cursed by Sirius black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas passes like a flash. Harry gets his broom back before the game against Ravenclaw. The boys have been shunning Hermione for the firebolt and apparently crookshanks ate scabbers. I've been hanging out with Hermione keeping her from being all alone. Buckbeaks death date has been set. She looks ready to cry. She's so stressed with all her classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all head down to see hagrid. The trio had made up and we to see hagrid before they killed buckbeak. As we walk down the path we see Malfoy standing behind his goons for once. Crabbe and Goyle are eagerly watching ready for buckbeaks execution. Draco turns and sees us.

"Hello Potter, Weaslbee, granger," he says with a snear.
My friends look at me then at him.

"Miller," he says jerking his head my way.

I let out a bit of a forced huff.

"Filthy mudbloods," Goyle remarks.

Draco shakes his head as though he agrees. Hermione charges towards him putting her wand at his throat.

"Hermione no," I demand.

She looks at me confused seeing as she thinks he insulted my blood status too.

"He not worth it," Ron agrees.

She takes down her wand and turns away. I let out my breath I didn't know I was holding. She swiftly turned back around and slugged him in the face. He fell to the ground as his goons help him back up. I didn't quite think it was fair since he didn't say the thing. He gets up and runs away turn back and looking at me before he rounded the corner. With that we trudge down to see hagrid.