Chp 19

I wake up the next morning and head to breakfast. I sit down realizing that it might be for the last time. I look up towards the teachers table sitting where he usually does was dumbledoor. Harry and Ron look slightly distraught. I realized I hadn't seen them since last night at dinner. Before I could ask them dumbledoor stands up to make an announcement. He tells us about what happened in the chamber last night. I look to Harry and Ron. They just give me a bit of a forced smile. He continues on about this. He tells us Ginny is safe and the people petrified will be cured within a few hours.  And that Hogwarts wasn't closing.

I didn't think I was holding my breath until a I feel myself breath out. This also means I didn't open the chamber. I look Draco and he looks as relieved as me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School finished normally. We go to the feast for the end of the year. Gryphindor won the house cup again this year. I was excited about that but the end of year means the Malfoy's.

The feast starts and all of the sudden the doors open and Hermione walks in. We all get up to hug her. Ron and Harry get there first. They hug her one by one. I make my way up to get and she grasps me. I was a little taken back. I knew it was coming but I'm just not used to that kind of affection I guess.

We finish dinner and go back to our dorms. I curl up and go to bed excited for dreamless sleep. I wasn't so luck though. This time I'm not in the chamber though. I'm in a forest as quickly realized that it's the forbidden forest. I hear a voice whispering that it's not to late to save him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pack my stuff up and take one last look at Hogwarts before I had to go. I let out a sigh and head towards the Hogwarts express.

I get there and make my way to the compartment with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I take a seat next to them. Ron and Harry are talking about quidditch. Hermione is reading. She looks up. I'm staring at my fingers just fiddling with them. She goes back to reading. Soon she joins the boys conversation.

I felt out of place in that compartment. I get up and take a walk. I pass a compartment and see Draco sitting in his compartment. He flashes me a quick smile as I walk off. I wander for a few minutes before I head back to my compartment. I pick up the book Hermione was reading. She looks at me before continuing her conversation with the boys. I read all the way to the station.